Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lol, No probs. :p

Thanks for the rep.
How do you change what widgets show? Can't seem to figure it out.

Also wondering is it possible to make fan art not dimmed out when viewing shows etc?
Hey MQ, I have a request for an issue that has been bothering me since MQ4 in the TV show widget.

When using multiple XBMC on centralized MySQL server, library updates (and cache) are only done from one of them.
That leaves the others without cache which is normal XBMC results.
BUT, on those others, unless I run Artwork organizer to fill cache only in TV widget, episode images are there (blank) until I run it (on each one of them).
I understand that this is a little out of your control EXCEPT if you would let the widget use TV show or season poster instead there...
Would you consider adding this option? (like for Movies)

TV (where the issue is on other XBMCs without cache):

Movies (where I never have an issue without cache)
Hello

I have a little problem and hope you can help me.
I use the latest version of OpenELEC (snapshots.openelec.tv/OpenELEC-Generic.x...-r17824-g82c0036.tar), still I use to AeonMq5 2.0.2

Now the problem: whenever I try to open my movies, XBMC crashes and restarts just new, the same also with Tv series, video addons or playlists that I had created.
For music, everything works perfectly.

Someone an idea?
Hi

How can i disable the top Menu bar in LiveTV ?

everytime i switch into LiveTV the first time after boot, the top Menu bar is shown but i don't need it.

Skin Settings > General settings > Enable Kiosk Mode

(2014-02-28, 12:24)williwinzig123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

I have a little problem and hope you can help me.
I use the latest version of OpenELEC (snapshots.openelec.tv/OpenELEC-Generic.x...-r17824-g82c0036.tar), still I use to AeonMq5 2.0.2

Now the problem: whenever I try to open my movies, XBMC crashes and restarts just new, the same also with Tv series, video addons or playlists that I had created.
For music, everything works perfectly.

Someone an idea?

Very strange. I'd reset the skin and try again. No problems on Openelec here.
On the home screen where menu selections are Music. Movies, live tv......etc., how do I change the color of the menu words?.....ie....Music, Movies
You can't change the text colour of the main menu bar.
(2013-11-20, 11:40)dt2510 Wrote: [ -> ]i can't find an option to disable UPPERCASE and use mixed case instead

It appears that the font that is used for things like show titles, menus, etc. has upper-case letters in place of lower-case, so it doesn't even contain lower-case letters. I decided to fix this by going into the XBMC/addons/skin.aeonmq5/fonts dir, saving off a copy of aeon_mainmenu.ttf, and replacing it with a copy of Roboto-Regular.ttf that I downloaded (I snagged the roboto.zip file from their download site). The end result looks quite good to me.

EDIT: An even easier solution is to copy the aeon_common.ttf to aeon_mainmenu.ttf. I do note that some of the line spacings don't expect descenders on the letters, so that can cause a bit of crowding between the lines. I personally think that it is worth it to get mixed-case letters back.

..wayne..
Hi, how come there is no library update progress bar? updates bar is enabled in XBMC itself, so what happened to the graphic?
i´m using windows 8.1 with gotham, and I don´t have any trouble with update progress bar visibility, it´s work fine..
(2014-02-27, 04:55)DavidK Wrote: [ -> ]cw-kid, how do you get your music albums to show like that. I can't get mine to look like that.

David

Hi

I haven't done anything specific. This is the WALL view. The album covers are my existing hi-res Folder.jpg images that I had in Windows Media Center. Music fanart images and other extra artwork images have been obtained using the CD Art Manager add-on for XBMC.

(2014-03-02, 21:29)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]You can't change the text colour of the main menu bar.

But you can invert the colours. Skin Settings - Styles - Invert Menu Colours
(2014-03-03, 03:21)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]i´m using windows 8.1 with gotham, and I don´t have any trouble with update progress bar visibility, it´s work fine..

Oh that is a great help. /sarcasm
hehe, I agree, sarcasm...
@Death-Axe - I don't have any issues with this either.

It appears to be a bug that only appears in certain circumstances/skin setups.

If you can ascertain what circumstances and report back, then Marcos can address.