Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-06-24, 17:29)HTScott Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please tell me what I should edit in order to change the default highlighted selection for RESUME? I want it to default to PLAY.
This is on the movie info page, but I don't know which xml file it is or what to change.

Thanks!

Scott

Not sure what you mean. Would you post a screen shot?
I have hated this since the first day I started using MQ5. I absolutely LOVE the skin, but why default to RESUME? Why even put it first on the left? I'd rather switch them and put PLAY there.

(2014-06-24, 18:21)HTScott Wrote: [ -> ]I have hated this since the first day I started using MQ5. I absolutely LOVE the skin, but why default to RESUME? Why even put it first on the left? I'd rather switch them and put PLAY there.

Here you go. Put that in the 720p folder.

(2014-06-24, 09:26)Buzniak Wrote: [ -> ]Can you edit logo and clearart position separately?
&
Does anyone know which xml file to edit logo size in pause/info menu.
ThanksBig Grin

1) Yes.

2) DialogFullScreenInfo.xml

(2014-06-23, 21:41)andrewf Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-23, 02:04)Catalyst Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-23, 01:21)andrewf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Having a moment...when viewing your movies you were able to amend all the details about them that could be seen under information eg their cinema rating, their genre etc.

I dont seem to be able to find the pathway to get there anymore!!

Thanks

I think you'll have to edit some xml files if you want to change what is displayed on the movie info screen. Tell me what you're trying to have displayed and I can help you a little more maybe.

First thank you for the reply. Down to my wording but I'm not sure you and I are saying the same thing..

So say movie info screen displays two subjects GENRE and RATING.

GENRE = FAMILY
RATING = PG

I dont want to change GENRE and RATING, I want to change FAMILY and PG. There is a function somewhere within the skin (certainly within NOX and I was sure I saw it here) where you can change these things from within.

You can pretty much rewrite everything...

Thanks Andrew

I'm confused as to what you want to do as well, but my first thought is that it isn't possible with MQ5 by default.

There was a feature at an early stage of MQ5's development stage that let you choose what 'fields' (Genre, Rating and Director or Genre, Studio and Duration for example) but that was cut along the way before the final release.
Awesome! Specifically what part did you change?
I switched the resume and play buttons like you asked.
Hi Guys,

Is there any way to show the cases for each movie in the set, so it all stays consistent? In the picture below (borrow kindly from Veronica if she doesn't mind ;-) ) we can see the red set case for the set however each movie comes up only with its naked poster whilst actually they show with their Bluray case when browsed individually.

There's no setting within the skin to show cases on the sets view. Although, there’s no reason you couldn't mod the view if you have the time and patients.

(2014-06-24, 09:26)Buzniak Wrote: [ -> ]Can you edit logo and clearart position separately?
&
ThanksBig Grin

1) Yes.

(2014-06-23, 21:41)andrewf Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Catalyst' pid='1739550' dateline='1403481882']

I think you'll have to edit some xml files if you want to change what is displayed on the movie info screen. Tell me what you're trying to have displayed and I can help you a little more maybe.

Cool.

1) where are the lines to edit logo separately because,
<!-- Logo --> does nothing in right list xml except for music and <!-- clearlogo e clearart --> edits both logo and clearart at the same time.

2)Dialogue full screen info (<!-- Logo e Clearart -->) only edits the info not the pause logo.
Hi all. Is there a way to view your movie titles in order of when they were added, most recent for example.

Thanks
(2014-06-27, 01:55)jjmucker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all. Is there a way to view your movie titles in order of when they were added, most recent for example.

Thanks

Yes,
Access your top menu by clicking left arrow in right list mode or up in other view modes and select (collection/change view menu) then select the sort by option/date added.

SAMPLE:
(2014-06-26, 09:09)Buzniak Wrote: [ -> ]
&
ThanksBig Grin

1) Yes.

(2014-06-23, 21:41)andrewf Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Catalyst' pid='1739550' dateline='1403481882']

Cool.

<!-- Logo --> does nothing in right list xml except for music and <!-- clearlogo e clearart --> edits both logo and clearart at the same time.

2)Dialogue full screen info (<!-- Logo e Clearart -->) only edits the info not the pause logo.

I'm confused as to what you want to do.

DialogVideoInfo.xml is the video info screen.
DialogFullScreenInfo.xml is the pause screen.

If you want to have different size clearart and logo, then add another image control.

If you want to mod the skin, and you don’t really know what you’re doing, I suggest have a read of the wiki, and then just go with trial and error. It’s the best way to learn.
Hi. I don't have date added.all I have is playlist,title,rating,mpaa rating, year,

(2014-06-27, 06:22)Buzniak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-27, 01:55)jjmucker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all. Is there a way to view your movie titles in order of when they were added, most recent for example.

Thanks

Yes,
Access your top menu by clicking left arrow in right list mode or up in other view modes and select (collection/change view menu) then select the sort by option/date added.

SAMPLE:
That's wierd.

If you are using playlists, I think you can set the order in the rule.
I can change the logo info .. but when I press "P" (pause) the logo does not change ..

I modified the file DialogFullScreenInfo

When I click on the " I " I get this screen ..

How can we get the same screen when I'm on break?
Now I have this screen

(2014-06-27, 10:34)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-26, 09:09)Buzniak Wrote: [ -> ]
&
ThanksBig Grin

1) Yes.

Cool.

I'm confused as to what you want to do.

DialogVideoInfo.xml is the video info screen.
DialogFullScreenInfo.xml is the pause screen.

If you want to have different size clearart and logo, then add another image control.

If you want to mod the skin, and you don’t really know what you’re doing, I suggest have a read of the wiki, and then just go with trial and error. It’s the best way to learn.

DialogFullScreenInfo.xml only edited info (when you press I in playback) not pause screen (p), how do you add another image control?