Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-08-14, 13:02)SABERZAID Wrote: [ -> ]Image
as you can see i cant view the HD ch , only sd etc

im using iptv via xbmc , but when i switch to an hd ch nothing is showin only sound effect

That’s not skin related.

I’d post it in the IPTV player forum, but it looks to me like it’s a problem with the stream you are trying to play rather than XBMC.
I am curious to hear what view many of you prefer for within movie sets...

I can't decide and I want to make sure I am not missing any great options!
I use Right List view for all my library content, movies/series/shows even for sets.
samu-rai can you please look iat this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=199363
Can't help you with that mate. I'd suggest no using mashup and adding contetnt to your library.
Latest update just overwrites the default background image. The background image can be set within the skin for various portions of the skin, however the default background can't be unless you copy a file into the skin's background folder overwriting the one provided by the skin.

However beautiful that background image is, it isn't for me. In order to overcome this I used chattr to mark the file so that it can't be altered. Later I had to reset the whole XBMC and wanted to reinstall the skin. It failed until I unmarked the file.

Just an FYI for those that are trying to do something similar.

It would be best if you guys did NOT attempt to alter the background image when you update your skin.
hola guys

in aeon nox next to movies music weather I had dvbviewer menu.. i added it on myself but here i dont know how add new menu with script

it was XBMC.RunScript(C:\TV.py) but dont know where type content...anyone could help me?
I know it is kind of late in MQ 5's life to ask................but in MQ 4 there was a setting so that a screen saver started immediately upon the start of music playback...............is that available in MQ 5?

OR

Can anyone think of a work around?

Thank you
i cant seem to get banner info view to work on my tv shows episodes
the tv shows have the
a. list of tv shows
b. list of season
c. list of episodes

i can enable banner info on a and b but not on c (its not listed in enable view list)
anyone knows why?
(2014-08-19, 13:59)chokie Wrote: [ -> ]i cant seem to get banner info view to work on my tv shows episodes
the tv shows have the
a. list of tv shows
b. list of season
c. list of episodes

i can enable banner info on a and b but not on c (its not listed in enable view list)
anyone knows why?

Because it's not been desinged to be used at episode level.
aah i see. it was there on mq4. thanks.
Hello folks -

In the process of trying to customize my "FAVOURITES" main menu item, I seem to have ended up with duplicate widgets above it and also a few that I no longer want showing there. (From what I've researched, I think they're called "widgets"...I'm referring to the icons that appear above a main menu item.)

I see that under the Customize Main Menu section there's a way to enable/disable widgets altogether for this menu item. But is there a way to selectively remove some widgets and leave others? Also, what's the best/right way to change the .jpg image that is shown for one of the widgets? And finally, what's the path for locating some of the excellent images in the Extrapack? I'd like to change some of the main menu backdrop images to ones that are in some of the other themes.

Thanks!
Hi

I have about 3500 movies, and when i go to sets i have about 300 that are showing....Can anyone please tell me is there a way of just getting a list of the movie sets that are shown just under sets ?....I would like to have the list so i can know which movies have sequels, so i complete my sets if any movies are missing.

Thanks
(2014-08-20, 07:36)cloudcover Wrote: [ -> ]Hello folks -

In the process of trying to customize my "FAVOURITES" main menu item, I seem to have ended up with duplicate widgets above it and also a few that I no longer want showing there. (From what I've researched, I think they're called "widgets"...I'm referring to the icons that appear above a main menu item.)

I see that under the Customize Main Menu section there's a way to enable/disable widgets altogether for this menu item. But is there a way to selectively remove some widgets and leave others? Also, what's the best/right way to change the .jpg image that is shown for one of the widgets? And finally, what's the path for locating some of the excellent images in the Extrapack? I'd like to change some of the main menu backdrop images to ones that are in some of the other themes.

Thanks!

The ‘favourites’ button on the home screen is just a link to all of your favourites, and therefore the widget will show the first 12 favourites you have.

If you want to customise the items shown in this sort of widget, your best using the ‘My menu’ option. I think using My Menu you can also choose which icons you want it to show.

The extrapack is found in the addon_data folder. The path to this depends on your platform, but it’s in the userdata folder.
(2014-08-20, 13:18)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-20, 07:36)cloudcover Wrote: [ -> ]Hello folks -

Thanks!

The ‘favourites’ button on the home screen is just a link to all of your favourites, and therefore the widget will show the first 12 favourites you have.

If you want to customise the items shown in this sort of widget, your best using the ‘My menu’ option. I think using My Menu you can also choose which icons you want it to show.

The extrapack is found in the addon_data folder. The path to this depends on your platform, but it’s in the userdata folder.

Thanks for the reply! I have two follow-up questions:

1. Where is the "My Menu" option that you were referring to?
2. Is there a place where I can find a list of all the things that I've made into a favorite, so I can edit/cull that list? Based on your answer, I would have thought that the Favourites main menu entry would be the place; but when I press that button, it only shows two favorite items even though there are about 6 widgets that show above the button.

Basically, what I'm trying to do is have a main menu item that includes two add-ons (YouTube and Ted Talks) as well as two Advanced Launcher entries (so I can launch a browser in full screen mode with Netflix and with Amazon Instant video). I thought the right way to do that was just to make those four things into favorites and then access them through the Favourites main menu item, but if there's a better way that'd be great.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that two things caused the duplicate and messed up widgets above the Favourites main menu item. First, I tried to change the thumbnail for those widgets by pressing the Favourites button, then right-clicking on an entry to change the thumbnail -- this seemed to make duplicates of the entries I tried to change. Also, before I decided to use Advanced Launcher, I had made a few entries with Chrome Launcher and made them into favorites; but when I decided to switch to Advanced Launcher, I just deleted the Chrome Launcher entries --- without first removing them from favorites. They don't show up when I press the Favourites button, but they do still show up as widgets above the Favourites button. So I think they're still somehow in a favorites list somewhere that I can't seem to find.