Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a quick question. Sorry Ive had little free time lately, but I searched a few pages back and didnt see anyone talking about this.

Is there something wrong with the download? I just installed windows 8.1 and try to download it and it installs a few add-ons(like common cache, cinema experience), but it never prompts me to change to the skin. it doesnt show up in the selectable skins either in Appearance.

I checked in the users/appdata/roaming/..... and it did create the folder for mq5. Is it not fully finishing the download? If I go back to redownload, it goes to 99% and just hangs there. Is anyone else having this problem? Sorry if it has already been answered!

Thank you for your help and I love this skin!
Try manually downloading, extracting and placing in the addons folder:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/sk...-6.0.2.zip
(2014-09-04, 14:03)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]Try manually downloading, extracting and placing in the addons folder:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/sk...-6.0.2.zip

Awesome! Will do it tonight! Thank you so much!
Can you please walk me through the process of how you set your xbmc to show the cd art because i can get the fanart for the cd but it does'nt show up.
Thanks! @Buzniak page #6 Big Grin
is the extendedinfo script broken?

Can't get any info from a set?
Hi all, i'm new in xbmc, and i just love this skin!
I have some questions, if someone can help me please :
1- In movies, some views dont allow me to see fan art in full screen for each movie. In wall view for exemple, or banner, when i press down/down or right/right, i can only see the fan art of the last movie selected (by right, or down). Is there a simply shortcut to see the fan art in fullscreen?
2- Is it possible to have many fan arts that slideshow automatically, so i can see a preview of full screen pics of the movie?
In Multiplex view, there is an option "extra thumbnail style" that show me 4 littles pics of some scenes of the movie, but whatever the movie i select, it's always the thumbnails of the same movie (in my case, hunger games).

Thank you for this amazing skin, and for your support! Smile

I use xbmc gotham on mac 10.9.4.
(2014-09-06, 19:57)dirtydesaster Wrote: [ -> ]is the extendedinfo script broken?

Can't get any info from a set?

What XBMC? frodo, gotham or helix?

Number release extendedinfo script?
It's 13.2 Gotham with AeonMQ5 2.0.2.

Script-Version is the newest from Github -> 0.0.5

Only version 0.0.2 (with the Gotham-Modifications) works, but very slow.
If you're running Gotham, MQ 6.0.2 is the build you want.

2.0.2 is Frodo.
(2014-09-07, 08:16)dirtydesaster Wrote: [ -> ]Only version 0.0.2 (with the Gotham-Modifications) works, but very slow.

This one (v0.0.3) works for me...

https://github.com/azraelomega/script.extendedinfo
Hi, I'm using MQ5 with gotham, and have started using TVTunes, which I know has built in intergration, however it only fires on the season selection menu, I was wondering whether that was on TVTunes' end or it is over here.
I am running 6.0.2 btw from the official repo.
Thanks,
JB567
Hello, like this skin but haven't ng a prob with themes. Using Gotham 13.3 MINIX and the themes won't show when I download the extrapack and activate them. Only the default works, the others just show a black background. The version of aeon is 2.0.2 Gotham 2/7/2014. A post here says it should be 6.0.2 is that the problem? I got the skin from the xbmc appearance menu download, thanks
Maybe my question was too long :p Where can i find keyboard shortcuts list for aeon mq 5 please?
Thanks
(2014-09-08, 03:47)JB567 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm using MQ5 with gotham, and have started using TVTunes, which I know has built in intergration, however it only fires on the season selection menu, I was wondering whether that was on TVTunes' end or it is over here.
I am running 6.0.2 btw from the official repo.
Thanks,
JB567

That's how it's supposed to work. I think there is an option on TV tunes to have random themes play while you browse at show level, but I don’t know if this has to be integrated into the skin.

(2014-09-08, 05:53)bobulon Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, like this skin but haven't ng a prob with themes. Using Gotham 13.3 MINIX and the themes won't show when I download the extrapack and activate them. Only the default works, the others just show a black background. The version of aeon is 2.0.2 Gotham 2/7/2014. A post here says it should be 6.0.2 is that the problem? I got the skin from the xbmc appearance menu download, thanks

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1789799

(2014-09-08, 06:19)jafichan Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe my question was too long :p Where can i find keyboard shortcuts list for aeon mq 5 please?
Thanks

There isn't a list anywhere, but all the shortcuts are pretty much the same through out Kodi.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Keyboard_controls
Hi, I am new here, but have a quick question regarding CD art for movie sets. I managed to get everything working except that my movie sets won't show spinning cd art? the individual movies all show it and if I go into the movie set folder, the movies do show the art. Any idea's ?