Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You need to instal the extended info script. There's a link to download it a few posts up.
Hi, thnks for the reply. But, i have it installed already, or do i have to have this installed "Movie Set Artwork Automator" ?
(2014-09-07, 10:49)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]If you're running Gotham, MQ 6.0.2 is the build you want.

2.0.2 is Frodo.
It is 6.0.2 (SystemInfo say 2.0.2 Huh )

But the Problem is the same.
You shouldn’t need to do anything other than install that script. Make sure you have the right version installed.
Hi

Is anyone else having problems playing music? Recently all of my HTPC's are crashing out and XBMC auto restarts when playing music. Seems to happen randomly and at various times.

I can't see anything obvious in the logs, but when looking at the xbmc.old.log after a crash just now I see this line just before it bombed out

CU LRC Lyrics: lyricstime: LyricsFetcher::get_lyrics (33) [[Errno socket error] [Errno -2] Name or service not known]

I am wondering about these errors and if its related to the Lyrics add-on? Which you cannot disable as it says its in use by Aeon MQ5.

I am running OpenElec V4.0.7 Gotham XBMC 13.1 Aeon MQ5 2.0.2 Gotham

Cheers
Okay, tried everything.

- Clean install 13.2
- installed latest extended info script

It does show me the "collection" box, but still no info and cd art ?
Hi, is there a way to add "exit xbmc" on the shutdown menu ("s" key)? Thanks!
(2014-09-09, 20:06)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Is anyone else having problems playing music? Recently all of my HTPC's are crashing out and XBMC auto restarts when playing music. Seems to happen randomly and at various times.

I can't see anything obvious in the logs, but when looking at the xbmc.old.log after a crash just now I see this line just before it bombed out

CU LRC Lyrics: lyricstime: LyricsFetcher::get_lyrics (33) [[Errno socket error] [Errno -2] Name or service not known]

I am wondering about these errors and if its related to the Lyrics add-on? Which you cannot disable as it says its in use by Aeon MQ5.

Cheers

I'm running the same and it's giving me CU LRC Lyrics errors from time to time. I'm wondering if it's part of the extended info script as I got a message saying Error extended info script where the CU LRC Lyrics normally is. I only get this in fullscreen mode.
Does anyone know how to get to fullscreen mode with an MCE remote without going back to the main menu in openELEC and moving over the fullscreen icon?

Cheers

I managed to turn off CU LRC Lyrics by and longer get any errors.
go to the cu lrc addon settings and disable the 'run as service ' option.
I just rolled back the CU LRC Lyrics add-on from V2.0.11 to V2.0.9 and its not crashed XBMC as yet whilst playing music, see here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1792104

(2014-09-11, 15:15)megalodon Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers

I'm running the same and it's giving me CU LRC Lyrics errors from time to time. I'm wondering if it's part of the extended info script as I got a message saying Error extended info script where the CU LRC Lyrics normally is. I only get this in fullscreen mode.
Does anyone know how to get to fullscreen mode with an MCE remote without going back to the main menu in openELEC and moving over the fullscreen icon?

From the main XBMC menu whilst playing music, I just press exit or back on my remote and it goes in to full screen mode. I also have a FullScreen button on my Harmony's LCD screen which I think uses the Zoom command.

I occasionally see the Extended Info Script has crashed and it tells you on the screen. I am using a Gotham version 0.5.0 which I downloaded from here I think.

XBMC Still hasn't crashed with CU LRC Lyrics v 2.0.9 running, its normally crashed already by now. Maybe avoid version 2.0.11 for Gotham? Waiting for the developer to confirm this however.
I have a newbie question again, would use the search, but don't really know how to ask this in the search engine. Anyway, is it possible when you click on movies, it will show the first movie in your list instead of that - (page back) thing ?

@msenli, check you have 'backend mode' enabled in skin settings, for movie set info and cdart to work you need that enabled.

Also, to remove the .. or parent folder disable the 'show parent folder' option again in settings - appearance. Please note you'll lost hte option completely and have to user esc, backspae or whatever to go back up a level when disabled.
Mike, I just did a full re-install, downloaded the script again and reinstalled it. Did not find an option backend mode, but for some reason everything is working perfectly now, including cd art and info for sets Smile For the 2nd tip, thanks alot, work like a charm !

Now, another question, I changed my subtitles which I want to Dutch and added another subtitle addon, but it still keeps showing english subs only ?
Upgrading from 12.3 to 13.2.

trying to upgrade or fresh install. repo shows 2.0.2 or something and not compatible. what works with gotham 13.2 and where do i get it?
thanks.
(2014-09-11, 23:16)abba77 Wrote: [ -> ]Upgrading from 12.3 to 13.2.

trying to upgrade or fresh install. repo shows 2.0.2 or something and not compatible. what works with gotham 13.2 and where do i get it?
thanks.

6.0.2 is Gotham version. There's a link to it on the previous page.

If you force refresh your repos though, it should update to Gotham.