Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-10-18, 09:22)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]There is an even better solution which is easier. Just install this zip file which is a fork of the WU addon

https://github.com/uNiversaI/weather.wun...rsonal_api

In the new WU addon settings simply enter the api key as is, no need for inverting, base64 encoding or editing of python files.

Restart XBMC when finished and weather will start working again.

Thanks man .
Its working cool...Rofl
(2014-10-18, 09:22)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]There is an even better solution which is easier. Just install this zip file which is a fork of the WU addon

In the new WU addon settings simply enter the api key as is, no need for inverting, base64 encoding or editing of python files.

At last!! Its working again !! Thanks cw-kid
(2014-10-18, 16:08)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Off topic but I need some help please!

Issues with new TV Show seasons and their season posters being blank - Artwork Downloader question here.

How does this work on your system? As I am confused.

Many thanks.

I'm 99% sure it's scrapped from tvdb, so if there isn't a season poster on there, you don't get one on Kodi.
i saw a youtube tutorial that someone had a custm version of MQ5 that worked in Helix.
anyway we can get our hands on it ?
depends on the helix build MQ5 truly broke in alpha 3 i think it was, and if was done by MQ pretty sure he would be about with news and updates of work in progress for us, the changes to pvr alone i think are almost a complete rewrite of that part for him so maybe he is hiding away and using his free time on that instead of coming here

(i did mod the skin to work for helix for my purpose but don't think i will release it as pvr doesn't work at all and a few of the add-ons are broken now also)
(2014-10-18, 20:14)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]I'm 99% sure it's scrapped from tvdb, so if there isn't a season poster on there, you don't get one on Kodi.

It seems any new season for any TV show never gets a new season poster image automatically.
In the AD thread I used "The Blacklist" season 2 as my example. Looking on TheTVDB.com there are images for it.

Obviously TheTVDB.com scraper is what scrapes in the new episodes when a new season is added but it doesn't appear to get a season poster.

If I removed the TV Show from the library and added it back in again then it would find a poster for all the seasons in most cases. I suspect reloading the TV show would do the same.

I dunno as I said I'm confused regarding new seasons and missin posters.

Cheers

EDIT:

I found a thread here where some guy is expressing the same issues with new Seasons Posters, the reply seems to suggest this is expected behaviour and by design.
Hello. I'm totally confused about how to make videos appear in the CONCERTS menu. There doesn't appear to be any configuration settings related to this menu. I've got a DVD rip of a concert that I've placed in my "Movies" folder, and it's being recognized by TMDB, but I've got more concert DVDs that I want to rip and fill up the CONCERTS menu. I've seen mention of .nfo files - if this is what is required, can someone please post an example? FYI, I've seen an article about creating custom "nodes" in XBMC, and I've tried that - but no effect on the CONCERTS menu.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hoi DenmanGuy,
I had the same problem.
Now I use MediaElch for the Mac for DVD and concerts.
Then XBMC recognize it though.
For Windows, there are probably more apps for hands.
MediaElch however resolve this problem fine. www.vibes.de/mediaelch/
(MacOS,Linux and Windows)

Good Luck.
Hi

Regarding missing season posters, reloading the TV Show works. TheTVDB scraper then finds and displays the missing season poster(s).

Reloading doesn't affect the watched / un-watched status nor does it make the episodes re-appear as recently added again.

I think there are two problems here, Artwork Downloader not downloading season posters in solo mode is one problem.

The other is that for some reason when a new season is added to the file server TheTVDB scraper when it adds these new files does not get a season poster, either because there was no season poster available at that time or more likely because there is some problem with it.

Thanks

EDIT:

Reloading the TV Show does affect the artwork however, after reloading the artwork is no longer visible. I have to run AD in solo mode against the TV Show to get the artwork back again. So not ideal.
That makes sense. A reload usually works for me.

If you just reload at season level, and choose not to reload all episodes, you shouldn't need to re-run AD.
Hi

I don't know if this question has been post, but i find nothing with search and i can't read all pages of this forum

I create a collection set but the view 'vitrine" (in french) show nothing.

Do you have a idea? I lost 2 hours for this problem and i decide to post

Saga View

Sory for my poor english

thanks for next answers

Hi, can you help with this change please? When I install it on Openelec 4.2.1 XBMC Gotham it reports the version as 4.0.1 not 4.0.3 and says it is broken. It still launches but the settings menu is exactly the same as 4.0.1 and I cannot see anywhere to enter my API key. I tried totally uninstalling WU in case it is referencing cache somewhere and starting again but that did not fix it.

Any advice please?
(2014-10-19, 18:54)laptopu Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi, can you help with this change please? When I install it on Openelec 4.2.1 XBMC Gotham it reports the version as 4.0.1 not 4.0.3 and says it is broken. It still launches but the settings menu is exactly the same as 4.0.1 and I cannot see anywhere to enter my API key. I tried totally uninstalling WU in case it is referencing cache somewhere and starting again but that did not fix it.

Any advice please?
It has to be to version from the link above (github). Uninstall any version before installing the zip file. Then in the add ons settings (general). There you can provide the addon with your API key.
Yeah you have to uninstall the Weather Underground add-on first, download the new fork from the GitHub page and install that as a zip file in XBMC. It says its version 4.0.3 on mine. Now in the WU add-on settings there is an option to enter the api key. I had to then restart XBMC for the weather info to start appearing again.

I still sometimes get that yellow strike appearing though.
(2014-10-19, 09:39)sling Wrote: [ -> ]Hoi DenmanGuy,
I had the same problem.
Now I use MediaElch for the Mac for DVD and concerts.
Then XBMC recognize it though.
For Windows, there are probably more apps for hands.
MediaElch however resolve this problem fine. www.vibes.de/mediaelch/
(MacOS,Linux and Windows)

Good Luck.

Thanks for the response, sling. I'm running on Windows, and I managed to get MediaElch installed, but it doesn't seem to work properly. I've got a web connection to my XBMC server and I'm able to connect through the browser OK, but MediaElch doesn't seem to connect at all. No errors or anything.

But is this really how Concerts in AEON MQ5 is supposed to work? You need a utility like this, or you have to create your own .nfo file for each concert? Does anyone have a sample concert .nfo that they can share with me so I can add it myself?