Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear users Aeon MQ 5 - 1.4.5 RC3 - available to all - Frodo version and Gotham version.

Changelog:

Added: Button to access Artwork Downloader script in Context Menu - Solo mode and Gui Mode.
Added: Support to Video Extras script - access by Video Info window.
Added: Watched Flag Selector - Including style and color selector.
Added: ShowArt view - Support to episodes.
Added: ShowArt view - option to fixed list.
Added: CleartLogo and ClearArt - Support to Season level and Episodes level.
Added: 3D Wall view - Watched Flag.
Added: RCB - Auto instalation.
Added: RCB - Multiplex view.
Added: Button to reset the default settings - Just re-apply major settings, is not a full reset.
Added: Video Furniture - option to show full, partial or hidden mode.
Improved: Multiplex view - Layout details.
Changed: Banner view - Removed dimmer.
Changed: Logo and Clearart in full screen mode to prevent missing art.
Changed: Actors list/Albums list - now in list mode - no more in wrapped mode.
Fixed: LandScapeX view - Missing information in panel.
Fixed: trakt script/Context menu - layout details.
Fixed: Showcase view/Flat mode - Uniform size of posters.
Fixed: Weather Window - Missing buttons in top menu.
Fixed: Missing Rating Flag in some cases. (thanks to CutSickAss)
Fixed: Weather Widgets - Layout details in mode Weekend or 36 hour.
Fixed: RightList view - Overlapping in information panel.

This version has auto-reconfiguration, so maybe you may need to redo some adjustments.
thanks mq
(2013-10-18, 17:49)sfnetwork Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-18, 17:44)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]sfnetwork, it´s default in XBMC frodo and gotham, for show arts like disc.png and clearart, it´s necessary always run ArtWork Downloader It only stores the links in the database and then xbmc caches them on the local disk. If you enable local files it will download them to the movie folders and then xbmc still caches the files to local disk.

ah, ok, thanks... Good to know..

Is there a way to link existing local artwork to database without grabbing them again on Internet? (during library scans)

Just run AWD in auto mode and it will pick up all NO Local and all LOCAL artwork.
@mq will i lose all my current settings if i update to the latest release?
(2013-10-19, 09:36)godson Wrote: [ -> ]@mq will i lose all my current settings if i update to the latest release?

Thanks for the update MQ. Only a few things changed for me, like the font and transparency. Not any major changes as such.
(2013-10-19, 09:36)godson Wrote: [ -> ]@mq will i lose all my current settings if i update to the latest release?

If you save your settings before you update, and then load them again after, then you will save yourself having to redo everything.
@ Samu-rai
how to save settings before update ?
HI

When in tv shows, and in episodes, "Glass List" view, "Slim List" doesnt make a difference if its enabled or disabled...it stays the same...is that a bug or is that what its supposed to do ?

Also please would it be possible when in tv shows, and episodes, "Glass List" View, and "Wide" view, to put at the top of the screen what Season we are looking at ?

Thanks for a great skin Smile
anyone know how to disable a widget on one of the menu options

I am trying to remove the widget that displays my favourites when i highlight that menu option i don't mind it on my movies and shows but i prefer to go into a favourites window to select my favourite and not have them display above on the main menu

Also when press the Power menu (S on keyboard) it brings up power options but not Exit Button to exit back to windows is there a way i can add this option to it
Wow, demais. Gostei muito da skin que você fez. I'm zillian, too. It's looking really cool. What about music video support? I'm gonna check it out asap. Thank you.
Any fix for the Pandora issue? I get a constant loop and no way to stop it but to shut it down.
(2013-10-19, 15:47)lionking15 Wrote: [ -> ]HI

When in tv shows, and in episodes, "Glass List" view, "Slim List" doesnt make a difference if its enabled or disabled...it stays the same...is that a bug or is that what its supposed to do ?

Also please would it be possible when in tv shows, and episodes, "Glass List" View, and "Wide" view, to put at the top of the screen what Season we are looking at ?

Thanks for a great skin Smile

I'll add a tag line in GlassList, so will show the information of episodes and seasons.

(2013-10-19, 16:42)protocol77 Wrote: [ -> ]anyone know how to disable a widget on one of the menu options

I am trying to remove the widget that displays my favourites when i highlight that menu option i don't mind it on my movies and shows but i prefer to go into a favourites window to select my favourite and not have them display above on the main menu

Also when press the Power menu (S on keyboard) it brings up power options but not Exit Button to exit back to windows is there a way i can add this option to it

1 - I'll add the option to disable the widgets for settings and also for favorites.

2 - Change the Power Options in XBMC settings, then the button will reply to your choice.

(2013-10-19, 17:10)gabsaoleo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, demais. Gostei muito da skin que você fez. I'm zillian, too. It's looking really cool. What about music video support? I'm gonna check it out asap. Thank you.

Obrigado, abraço.

(2013-10-19, 20:19)godson Wrote: [ -> ]Any fix for the Pandora issue? I get a constant loop and no way to stop it but to shut it down.

Should probably must be conflict with another addon. Try disabling the artist slideshow, and also the CU Lyrics to see if the issue resolved.
(2013-10-19, 12:19)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]

If you save your settings before you update, and then load them again after, then you will save yourself having to redo everything.

@Samu - how do i save the settings? Also, what's the best way to update the skin - via Setting > Install from Zip or should i do it manually?
Is there any way to have the full screen visualtisation furniture act as 'info', so that it pops up only for a few seconds on song change and pressing 'info' on the remote will toggle the furniture on/off? With furniture disabled in full screen vis there is no notification displayed on song change and pressing info has no effect,
Hello,

at first i have to say this skin is sooo amazing!

It's running perfect with OpenElec and my little Amdrig.

I only face one problem at the moment and need a little help:

EPG: Timeline is greyed out.

In Live TV i cannot go to EPG Timeline, it's just greyed out. I also have it as a shortcut on my harmony, but it only brings me to the channels window.

if i change the skin to Confluence or Aeon Nox i have the EPG: Timeline in Live TV.

Any Idea what to do ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Can be deleted; disableing Kiosk Mode solved my problem