Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@MarcosQui just downloaded v1.4.5 RC3 I like the new option to to play movie or play trailer from the home screen of recently added films. Only issue here is that the trailers are not displayed on the screen when I select play trailer. The audio plays but to display the movie / trailer I have to press back to get it full screen. If I then press back again it is displayed windowed where the folder.jpg is.

Photo of screen after clicking play trailer (trailer is not shown):

Edit: Works fine when "Show trailers in full screen mode" is enabled, its when its disabled it doesn't work
Hi Marcos,

Just thought I'd mention the overlap of text on the playlist editor again - Any chance of this being fixed (assuming it's not just on my system)?

Many thanks
Loving the skin!

Any chance we can have a more prominent highlight in the standard wall view? It's very difficult to tell what is selected unless you move the curser around.
I'm really loving this skin, would it be possible to add 2 things to the Live TV EPG under Channels:

Channel Logos
Channel Numbers

As I'm scrolling, I can see the channel logos at the bottom left of the screen but prefer it housed with the channel name.

Basically, if it could look like what My Channel Logos does to MCE it would make it much easier to find channels I want:

http://www.mychannellogos.com/

@Marcos

Been off the grid for a while only to come back to this. Very slick mate!!!

Glad to see you are keeping up the good work Big Grin
Thank you Smile
Improved: Multiplex view - Layout details.

Hey Guys,

am I the only one who thinks the new improved layout in the Multiplex view is way to pressed an dense.

In 1.3.2 it was a really nice view, because you had some space between the movies and a better overview.
But now it´s just one big line of movie covers and I really don´t like it Sad

Any way I can change back the view like it was before myself?
(2013-10-20, 15:04)BrainSturm Wrote: [ -> ]Improved: Multiplex view - Layout details.

Hey Guys,

am I the only one who thinks the new improved layout in the Multiplex view is way to pressed an dense.

In 1.3.2 it was a really nice view, because you had some space between the movies and a better overview.

Yes sorry I must agree.
I really love this skin, but there is one bug bear that I (and my wife especially) have with it:

In the Live TV section, switching between views (timeline, channel list, recording etc.) can be very cumbersome as each part of the menu has a different way of leaving it and returning to the view.. example:-

Timeline - clicking OK on this (the natural thing) switches to a different view, to get back to the view you actually have to press Up to leave the top menu.
Recordings/Search - clicking OK on this one actually returns you to the view
TV Channels - clicking OK on this one, does nothing (well it actually seems to jump around in the channel list behind) to get back to the view you press either Up or Down.

The inconsistent way the menu behaves means you can get in a real muddle when trying to navigate it.

It would be great to have the option of showing channel icons in the timeline / tv channel list too.. since it makes it so much easier to quickly identify a channel.
I have ben using aeon nox for a while but decided to give mq another go since I switched to gotham nightlies. I am very pleased with the mq5 result but missing a couple of things:

- in music, when viewing albums in coverflow view, can you add a fixed list option? The repeated list is annoying when there are only a couple of albums.
- in tvshows (wall view) and movies (showcase) I would like to be able to use clear cases.
- in tvshows, wall view I would like the selected item to be a bit bigger, it's hard to see what is the selected item now.
- in main menu, tvshows I would like to be able to see episode images instead of tvshow posters in the recent items widget.
- in main menu, is it possible to have slightly bigger posters/covers in the widgets?

Othernthan that, amazing work again marcos!
(2013-10-20, 15:26)m0v1em4n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-20, 15:04)BrainSturm Wrote: [ -> ]Improved: Multiplex view - Layout details.

Hey Guys,

Yes sorry I must agree.

If you turn 'stacked' off on showcase view, it's exactly the same as the old multiplex.

(2013-10-20, 09:12)godson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-19, 12:19)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-19, 09:36)godson Wrote: [ -> ]@mq will i lose all my current settings if i update to the latest release?

If you save your settings before you update, and then load them again after, then you will save yourself having to redo everything.

@Samu - how do i save the settings? Also, what's the best way to update the skin - via Setting > Install from Zip or should i do it manually?

Go to the skin settings menu, and on the last option 'reset skin' there is an option to import and export skin settings.

Yes, to upgrade install from zip.
Thanks Samu-rai

All the people that are working on this skin are doing a great job

Thanks All
I apologize for what might be a pretty silly question, but can anyone help me enable this view:
http://i.imgur.com/4Hxc2B3.jpg

If for some reason that graphic doesn't load, it's a view of selecting a TV show based on the logo and you can predominately see the fanart.

I have TV Show Logos, but I cannot find where this view is located at all. Do I need to have another add-on for this or am I missing something simple.

Thanks in advance.
(2013-10-20, 21:30)kirbypuckett Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize for what might be a pretty silly question, but can anyone help me enable this view:
http://i.imgur.com/4Hxc2B3.jpg

If for some reason that graphic doesn't load, it's a view of selecting a TV show based on the logo and you can predominately see the fanart.

I have TV Show Logos, but I cannot find where this view is located at all. Do I need to have another add-on for this or am I missing something simple.

Thanks in advance.

It's called Showart. To get it to look like that you needed to enable logo's rather than clear art.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Hey Guys,

Yes sorry I must agree.

If you turn 'stacked' off on showcase view, it's exactly the same as the old multiplex.

Hi Samu,

nope sorry, the old Multiplex view is much nicer than the showcase view without stacking.

1. Multiplex has no curved cover corners.
2. Multiplex has a black frame around each cover.
3. Multiplex has a colorful glow around the selected movie.

In my opinion there where enough movies on display and this change wasn´t neccessary and really messes up the whole view.

I hope Marcos is thinking about returning the old multiplex view or somebody can tell me how I can change it back to 1.3.2 style.