Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okay seems i got it i think
but when i want to exchange 1 entry point i need to lower all the others also.

example
1.movies
2.unseen movies
3.TV Shows
4.TV Guide
5.Music

let's say i want to add the trailers addon between 2 and 3
i goto 3 and i change it to the addon i want but then i need to redo 3,4,5 also
or am i doing something wrong.

because i tried it with making new entry on a empty spot and tried if i could replace that one but that didn't work.
(2013-10-23, 03:28)BDPNA Wrote: [ -> ]MQ5 is so awesome!!! Anyone tried it out on an ATV2 yet? Curious to know if that box can handle it.

Couple minor requests, if the opportunity arises to add these in:

- Info view during video playback - Can an option to display time remaining instead of time elapsed be added?
- Pause during video mode. Can there be an option to not only hide the word PAUSED but also the heads-up display? It would be nice to have a very minimal info or no info at all option for when content is paused.
- Live TV - Currently the widget tray shows only upcoming recordings, can a toggle be added to show recent recordings?

Thanks again, even without any changes the skin is the best one I have ever used. Can't imagine ever wanting any more than this. Great job, such an amazing accomplishment.

Works fine on a Pivos android box.

For "Pause" bring up OSD during playback and select 'hide pause'.

(2013-10-23, 11:17)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]TRaSH, when use main menu customization, you have option replace, first empty position where you desire put new item, follow replace with new item, get previous item and realocate in new place, done. All items is possible change position in menu or submenu using replace function.

What is the best way to use the replace feature?
For my secondary boxes I want to change it so when you select "TV Shows" on the home screen it goes to the UPnP library it is connected to on another box but keep same art and sub-menu options.

Basically the only thing I want to change is where "TV Shows" leads to.
@TRaSH, plan how you want your items in the main menu, leave some empty spot, for future use, and move the items freely to any position, this goes for both menus as well as for the submenu items., remember you have option for create 10 custom main menu, using function presets.

Yes you need realocate (redo) items in their preference order, and work fine here.
The weather is still missing as soon as I change something in settings : https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fTpsx...C00557.JPG
I was hoping this bug was fixed Sad Pleaseee, can it be done something about this ?
okay thnx for the info,
trying to switch from nox to mq5,
with nox it was possible to exchange positions.
trying to get used to the mq5 interface,
@DarKarma, you need have Weather Wunderground installed and check if it´s enabled, check if have ID for your city, it´s necessary for weather work.

Weather is working just fine if I go into details (showing my city name and the right temperatures for 36 hours, 7 days, etc.), but it will not show on the first page where I have movies, tv shows, weather, etc. If a reset skin settings is working just fine in both places, but if I change anything in settings...bye bye weather above the weather button Sad

And I have another problem : 2 of my movies are not rated (movie one: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-NmhIZ...C00561.JPG and movie 2 : https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-XoEsW...C00562.JPG ) - I'm talking about Imdb rating, that number which is missing only at this 2 movies.
I can confirm that the weather widget seems to be broken. The widget will work fine at first, but if you touch the menu in any shape or form, add to empty for example or start switching off other widgets, the weather widget information vanashes. If you reset the skin it starts to work again.

I am experiencing a serious bug using an Android box. When I access the Programs folder from the main menu of the skin whether is it Aeon MQ5 or Ace it crashes XBMC. I have reported this on several occassions and have seen this mentioned on other forums as well. Many of us could really use some help with this serious bug/issue. Thank you in advance.
Is it possible somehow to get "wall view" or a similar view in my pictures? As it is now it´s hard to get a good view on big picture archives. If that´s not the case I wonder if there are some more views to come in future versions, or if it is ok to request?

Thanks!
Mq you did a great job with the new update.
1 thing is missing :

In the visualization view , when listening to a song, can you bring back the rating scale so i can rate the song (it was like that on ace)
Marcos, think i found a small bug
In main menu when start music and you use the small OSD buttons to navigate etc.
When you fast forward and you want to stop the FF and hit play, the button is "pause" but not play button..

If anyone can confirm the bug..
Hi to everybody. Thanks for the great skin. Few questions about it. Music Video and Music

Musicvideo:
1) Where can i put on the info page, the info like: country, original title, and subtitle? I tried it also with .nfo but thats also not working. If thats the solution please an example.
2) Below on the info page there are pictures from that artist. They are all the same. Is it possible to change it or make there pictures from the albums from that artist?
3) Don't have discart or logo. I put pictures with discart and logo like in the movies but thats not working.
4) Is it possible to delete the director? I'm not interested in the name of a director in the musicvideo.

Music
1) What is the value of the number 3? Don't get it. Some albums have a number there. I tagged the albums without months, only year.
2) I have twice moods on my screen.
3) If there is no logo then you will still see the logo from the previous artist.
4) The center from the text is not correct i think. The line is too long in this case.
5) What is "type" and where can i complete it?

To everybody who made this skin i only can say thanks.....i love it
I don't know if this is a Aeon MQ5 thing or a cdArt Manager thing but for some reason I can't get cdArt Mangaer to work if the mouse is disabled in the skin. I had to turn the mouse back on so I could scroll through the cdArt script. Strange behaviour but I don't know which one is the culprit. Does anybody else have this issue?
I seem to have lost access to my weather widget on the home screen with the latest release and cannot get it back. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
In the release before this one it was the same thing... maybe in the next one we will be lucky and it will be fixed. It's a great skin, THE BEST for me, and I will enjoy it more if the weather widget will be compatible with any changes we will make in the skin's settings.