Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Still polish character are broken in RC3 Sad

so +1
Quote:1. Polish Fonts ( squares instead polish ąężźćó etc )
(2013-10-24, 20:40)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]@wouterdt try disable script CU LRC Lyrics.

Thanks and sorry for the report, it was a problem in the nightly. Reverted back to one from a coupla of days ago and it's fine now.

Can you add showcase view to music for albums? And give it the option fixed list?
Marcos, congrats on the new skin it's amazing Smile

I'm running Frodo 12.2 on Windows 8 x64 and have a strange issue whereby the disc art is displayed with a transparent ring, for example:

Here it is again on a different disc:

I've tried resetting and reinstalling the skin, tried the latest version of the skin (1.4.5) and tried installing latest graphics card drivers..

When I use a different skin (e.g. Aeon Nox) it appears to be OK:

The only other thing I was going to try was re-installing XBMC completely, but I'd rather avoid that if possible.

Thanks for your time and hard work in creating this awesome skin Smile
(2013-10-24, 22:49)wouterdt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-24, 22:32)DarKarma Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-24, 19:14)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]There is no error in skin related to Weather.
Wanilton already showed pictures of how to configure the addon correctly one page back. If you already applied the settings again and nothing has solved I suggest you go to the first page, search in addons list the developer responsible. Then report it to your problem.

I've just tried all 4 weather addons and the same thing: weather widget missing in skin MQ5. Again, the weather is working, only the widget is missing!
Then I've tried MQ4 ... and surprise, the weather widget it was working with that skin! Same city - with any addon the widget is fine. I have tried other skins after that (Ace) and the weather widget works there too, so this is the only skin where it is missing.
So....how can this be a problem related to the addon ?

I've had a couple of times that the widget only appeared after reboot after changing the weather provider.

I wrote that the error may of addon because you wrote that the weather does not work.

There is no relation with the addon and skin popup. The Popup will always appear, if there is an error in addon, the poup will be blank, but the popup will always be there, using the skin in standard mode.

I made some changes in the behavior of panels, then I ask that you wait for the final version to see if this solves the problem.

Here everything works perfectly, there is nothing wrong, nothing that is 'logical' I say.
On the skin widget, when set to 'recent', the first thumb is of an 'in-progress' item. Can this be disabled? I'd like it to show just the recent items.
(2013-10-25, 17:56)Aemstel Wrote: [ -> ]On the skin widget, when set to 'recent', the first thumb is of an 'in-progress' item. Can this be disabled? I'd like it to show just the recent items.

check the add-on settings for Skin Widgets
(2013-10-25, 17:57)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-25, 17:56)Aemstel Wrote: [ -> ]On the skin widget, when set to 'recent', the first thumb is of an 'in-progress' item. Can this be disabled? I'd like it to show just the recent items.

Thanks, but I already looked there. I tried all skinwidgets' settings. Could you please elaborate?
I want the recent items to show only recent items, not have the first thumb be an in-progress item.
This only happens in MQ5, not in other skins, so I think it's a skin option? But I can't find it in the skin settings either.
(2013-10-25, 18:12)Aemstel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-25, 17:57)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks, but I already looked there. I tried all skinwidgets' settings. Could you please elaborate?
I want the recent items to show only recent items, not have the first thumb be an in-progress item.
This only happens in MQ5, not in other skins, so I think it's a skin option? But I can't find it in the skin settings either.

Are you sure your widgets are set to recently added and not in progress?

When I have mine set to in progress it acts as you describe, but not when I have it set to recently added.

I've tried to find a setting I might of switched to acheive this, but can't find anything.
(2013-10-22, 17:55)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]You can do this:

Go to Favourites Menu, press C on item an Choose Thumbnail.

That works for the thumbnails if I go into the menu list from the favourites menu (see 1st screenshot) but the thumbnail is not displayed in the widgets bar (2nd screenshot). These all display in confluence correctly, both in the menu and in the widgets. Advice or help is appreciated as spouse apparently can't read text !!!!!!!! Confused

Do see her point though, and I would like my thumbnails displayed correctly.

The 'Sarah's funky 80's' thumbnail should be the 9th from the left in the widgets view, but instead I just get a black box Sad

Better screenshots !

May be this is already asked and common knowledge, but is there a config file I can simply update to create my menus instead of going thru the ui? I am sure behind the scenes, its writing it somewhere.. If I can simply update the file something like
<Menu>
<name>Movies</name>
<submenu>
<name>Actions</name><url>//share//action</url>
<name>Anime</name><url>//share//anime</url>
<name>japanese</name><url>//share//japanese</url>
<name>chinese</name><url>//share//chinese</url>
<Menu>

Something like that... ?
Thanks again for great work, really appreciate it.
(2013-10-25, 19:22)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-25, 18:12)Aemstel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-25, 17:57)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]check the add-on settings for Skin Widgets

Are you sure your widgets are set to recently added and not in progress?

When I have mine set to in progress it acts as you describe, but not when I have it set to recently added.

I've tried to find a setting I might of switched to acheive this, but can't find anything.

Yeah, it's definitely set to recent. All thumbs are also the correct latest items added. Except the first one. That's an in-progress item (with small progress bar below it).
Is this still in Beta or is this available via your repo yet?
Available now release candidate, link for download first post in this thread.
yeah thanks I saw that.
What I mean is there still work being done on it or is this the final release?

thanks
Final release very soon, but I don´t have specific date.