Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

In this topic, I also asked if the can help me

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ntro+movie

I use Frodo 12.2 and Aeon MQ 5 Skin.
Use the Addon for Intro movie, have a path to where the intro is.
Save setting for . Advancesettings.xml

If I opstrart splash screen is gone but not see movie.
Does the intro movie or on Frodo 12.2.

Can someone else to tell me step by step how to get it working.

thanks

Alex
Hello,

Really nice skin. I'm running the RC3 on the Raspberry Pi and it's running really smooth. Didn't expect that.

I have a question about fanart in the main menu. I can't find the answer in this thread.
I choose customize main menu and then then for Movies select the fanart option. I then see a red bar under it with something about a fanart database.
When I select that I start the Artwork Downloader. This searches and finds all sorts of fanart.
When that is finished I still see the red bar and I don't see any fanart in the main menu, everything stays black.

Before this skin I used the Customized Confluence mod skin, and this also had fanart. This just worked, I never had to select or download any extra fanart.
How can I get this to work on the MQ5 skin?

Thanks for the great work on this beautiful skin.

Regards,
Martijn.

Edit: I got the fanart working. Didn't understand that I needed the plugin artwork organizer.
Is there a way to set it to change background ever 30min or so instead of every 5 sec which it does now? I can't find the setting anywhere.
Is there a partial watched icon? Stopped in the middle of a show and didnt see any
(2013-10-29, 09:56)saitoh183 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a partial watched icon? Stopped in the middle of a show and didnt see any

No partial watched indicator as such. Although MQ has included a lot of new features in the final build, so this may be one.

You can see what percentage you are through something on the info bar at the bottom though.

(2013-10-28, 17:53)mgmcube Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to set it to change background ever 30min or so instead of every 5 sec which it does now? I can't find the setting anywhere.

No, there isn't this option as standard within the skin.

You would have to alter the code.
(2013-10-29, 10:47)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-29, 09:56)saitoh183 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a partial watched icon? Stopped in the middle of a show and didnt see any

No partial watched indicator as such. Although MQ has included a lot of new features in the final build, so this may be one.

You can see what percentage you are through something on the info bar at the bottom though.

Just to illustrate, partial watched indicator is the last icon in bottom bar.

(2013-10-28, 17:53)mgmcube Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to set it to change background ever 30min or so instead of every 5 sec which it does now? I can't find the setting anywhere.
Quote:No, there isn't this option as standard within the skin.

This feature exist in final build:

"Added: Multiple backgrounds in Main Menu - Slide transition timer. "

So you can determine the transition between 5s,10s,30s,1min,30min or 1hour.
(2013-10-29, 12:14)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-29, 10:47)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]

Just to illustrate, partial watched indicator is the last icon in bottom bar.

Quote:No, there isn't this option as standard within the skin.

This feature exist in final build:

"Added: Multiple backgrounds in Main Menu - Slide transition timer. "

So you can determine the transition between 5s,10s,30s,1min,30min or 1hour.

Is there a way for me to get the final build or will that be released later?
The link on the first page only leads to the RC3 version.
I'm glad the option will be there, 5s is really fast Smile
From what I understand, the final build will be released to all users on the 1st of November.

MQ can correct me if I'm wrong.
It was supposed to be a surprise, but you've told. Big Grin

The final version is being delivered today to the MQ team. If there are no errors reported will be published on 1st of November.
(2013-10-29, 13:39)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]It was supposed to be a surprise, but you've told. Big Grin

The final version is being delivered today to the MQ team. If there are no errors reported will be published on 1st of November.

Great news. Thanks.
(2013-10-29, 13:39)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]It was supposed to be a surprise, but you've told. Big Grin

Sorry Dude! Blush

MQ - one last request - can you add this to MQ5 before the release? epg genre color
Sorry, skin is closed, but this is really necessary? Genre colors for Epg in current version:

MQ: Is it planned to add more view alternatives to "My pictures" such as some sort of "Wall view"?
Not yet, I'm sorry. In the final version I did my best to fulfill all requests, but some things will come later.
Ok thank you for the answer. Hope you can add my request in a future release. Your skin is simply the best so thank you very much for it! Cant wait for final! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]