Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the start up screen (as in the first screen XBMC show when the program is launched), is it possible to set the screen of a custom widget i.e. Like a Home Widget? It seems to have options only for the preset ones. Is there way to do it?
Hi, I am running XBMC with MQ5, I have enabled Artist Slideshow add-on but the slideshow is not there when the current artist is being played, even though show remote images first is selected in configuration of Artist Slideshow.
(2013-11-07, 04:23)boerkeboel Wrote: [ -> ]This is about the 'video extras' Addon Script....

I've read and re-readed the information on this forum... seems like I have been able to get an 'EXTRAS' button in my UI,
I read the mq5 skin nativly supports the script.
Yet, when i click the extras button, nothing happens...

Does anyone have an idea what could cause this?
I'm using the latest build (9) of Gotham and the Aeon mq5 skin

Wanilton did a post here that may help.

(2013-11-07, 13:47)tuareg Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am running XBMC with MQ5, I have enabled Artist Slideshow add-on but the slideshow is not there when the current artist is being played, even though show remote images first is selected in configuration of Artist Slideshow.

See this post. May help.
(2013-11-06, 21:46)sfnetwork Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-06, 20:25)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]To avoid a lot of message here, we will resolve it in offline please. By PM is better.

MQ, I think it could be more productive to start a dedicated tread as other affected users could help testing or just providing feedbacks on this (as far as I saw, we were three that reported this so far...)
But yes, just to test files (and confirming if it works or not), PM me.

Dear users, just to inform you that the error related to the submenus has been resolved, now I need to make changes in all others 2400 submenus, one by one. Tongue

I want to say a big thank you to sfnetwork for helping me solve this case.
2400 Huh?
In first page of this topic:

"SUBMENU AND MORE SUBMENUS

The Aeon MQ 5 holds all the submenus in an individual way, the total number of supported submenus is bigger than 2400 itens!
Each menu has its own set of submenus, some menus allow up to 20 customizable submenus.
"
(2013-11-07, 13:05)T800 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-07, 04:06)n17r0us Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

Love the skin it looks great and is super fast however I think I either created a glitch or I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

Starting at 'TV Shows' then selecting the submenu 'Episode Recently Added' the system does nothing, 'Movies' works great and the widgets on both display recently added.

I apologize if this was already asked and answered, i tried searching and reading through this thread to no avail.

I've noticed this, some of the sub menus just stop working. Changing to Confluence and back again seems to reset it and then it works fine.

Same problem here...after some time menu stops working...beside that this skin is awesome
(2013-10-29, 21:12)TRaSH Wrote: [ -> ]it would be nice if there would be a option if you're in the TV Shows you would be able to see on the banners/logo's how many eps are in the show unseen.

^^^ This ^^^

The only thing missing! Cool
Thanks for the skin, love it. I'll try contribute again soon to say thanks.

One issue I am having is, is there a way to hide the All Songs in cover flow mode? There's no artwork for it and it looks yuk!
i get the current weather but just an array of arrows after. Installed it just now I think after the extrapack it takes longer to install this skin than xbmcubuntu Wink
but as a longtime Transparency! fan; AeonMQ5 is brilliant. Cheers MarcosQui.
When using the library viewing option 'right list' the selection bar is almost at the top. So when i select the bottom episode the others are out of the screen.
Is it possible to change that?

I would like to get the bar in the middle or something so that there are still some more episodes visible.
(2013-11-02, 14:20)macrho Wrote: [ -> ]I also have an empty live-tv EPG Sad
On my HTPC also. And the font size is much to small. My wife does not accept the size Wink Sitting in front a notebook is ok but on TV the text is to small.
(2013-11-08, 09:53)meikelmoeller Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-02, 14:20)macrho Wrote: [ -> ]I also have an empty live-tv EPG Sad
On my HTPC also. And the font size is much to small. My wife does not accept the size Wink Sitting in front a notebook is ok but on TV the text is to small.

Thats true. The font are really small and I also think the current aeon_commen.ttf are not the optimal font.
I hope it will be change soon Wink
Already changed. In Google Drive for who have access to Pre-release, or in next official release.
Hello all,

Can someone pls help me with my music albums.
Is there a manual how to get the my music albums like this:
Where do i need to place the extra jpg files ??

Ty fore the info