Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the main menu, in full screen, the recently added widget for music doesn't show the large cover fully. The right side gets cut off a bit. It works fine for movies and tv shows.

You can see the X of La Roux gets cut off on the right side. When I change full screen to windowed view (1024*576 = 16:9 aspect ratio) it does show properly.
My resolution is 1680*1050 (16:10 screen), latest monthly of xbmc on win 7 x64 Smile

Also the play button on the widget is not aligned in the center of the cover in full screen, but that's also the case with movies and tv shows
yes but in ace we can change it from recently added to random alboms or artist when try to change XBMX crash
try to change and see if it happens to you too
sorry for my english
I just came to say thank you for all of your work. Your skin is just flat out awesome! Thank you!
Is there a way to get artwork manually for season posters for a single show via AD from the information screen of the show. (Like nox you press info and they Get Artwork)
(2013-11-11, 05:14)theagent Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-11, 04:55)bad_karma24 Wrote: [ -> ]Great skin! I just migrated over today and have spent the afternoon tinkering with it. A couple issues I've found, that I don't think anyone has addressed yet.

1. In the Wall view mode, the covers are stretched a bit. The panel mode is not affected though. See the below screenshots. Generally speaking covers are 300x441 (at least on the TVDb), but the wall covers are being resized so that it's more like 300x421 (ignore the Man, Moment, Machine one... that one is just weird). Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Wall

Panel

2. I don't see a way to have horizontal scrolling in Wall mode. Will that be in a later version?

Keep up the great work!

You didn't mess with the video calibration did you? Mine look fine.

Nope, haven't touched a thing. Plus, as I show, the panel is working like it should. I also noticed that in the MQ5 album from the front page the same problem exists. However, Samu-Rai's wall looks fine. So weird. Everything else about this skin is great except for this one thing!
Same problem here previously reported. If you change the widget on the main menu from recently added. Xbmc hangs and is unresponsive. You have to end the process or reboot to get things up and running again. Please resolve.

Otherwise a fantastic skin!
(2013-11-07, 14:04)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-07, 04:23)boerkeboel Wrote: [ -> ]This is about the 'video extras' Addon Script....

I've read and re-readed the information on this forum... seems like I have been able to get an 'EXTRAS' button in my UI,
I read the mq5 skin nativly supports the script.
Yet, when i click the extras button, nothing happens...

Does anyone have an idea what could cause this?
I'm using the latest build (9) of Gotham and the Aeon mq5 skin

Wanilton did a post here that may help.

(2013-11-07, 13:47)tuareg Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am running XBMC with MQ5, I have enabled Artist Slideshow add-on but the slideshow is not there when the current artist is being played, even though show remote images first is selected in configuration of Artist Slideshow.

See this post. May help.

Thanks Samu-rai!

Will give this a try! Wink

EDIT:
I allready tried this method... but still no luck for me..
I'm just gonna wait for the final version of gotham and the alpha version of videoextras...

Thanks anyway!
How do I reset the skin settings?
(2013-11-12, 01:10)Shftup Wrote: [ -> ]How do I reset the skin settings?

while on the home screen hit the down arrow two or three times, you will see a skin settings option, at the very bottom left hand column you should see an option to reset.
thank u!
(2013-11-12, 00:30)Azza666 Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem here previously reported. If you change the widget on the main menu from recently added. Xbmc hangs and is unresponsive. You have to end the process or reboot to get things up and running again. Please resolve.

Hi MQ and Team

I can also confirm that I have experienced the same problem many times, so much so I do not even use the feature to avoid crash. Fyi using windows 7
Hi MarcosQui, i really love the new MQ 5, although i have one request.
In MQ 4, you used to be able to play the trailer of a movie when pressing up twice. Is there any chance this feature will return in MQ 5 or did i miss this/is there another shortcut i don't know of?
(2013-11-11, 14:30)sidewalksuper Wrote: [ -> ]In the main menu, in full screen, the recently added widget for music doesn't show the large cover fully. The right side gets cut off a bit. It works fine for movies and tv shows.

You can see the X of La Roux gets cut off on the right side. When I change full screen to windowed view (1024*576 = 16:9 aspect ratio) it does show properly.
My resolution is 1680*1050 (16:10 screen), latest monthly of xbmc on win 7 x64 Smile

Also the play button on the widget is not aligned in the center of the cover in full screen, but that's also the case with movies and tv shows

If your resolution is 16:10 the posters will be cut off. Only 16:9 resolutions are supported, ie 1920x1080 or 1280x720 as the most common resolutions.
(2013-11-11, 19:59)saitoh183 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to get artwork manually for season posters for a single show via AD from the information screen of the show. (Like nox you press info and they Get Artwork)

figured it out Smile
(2013-11-11, 14:30)sidewalksuper Wrote: [ -> ]In the main menu, in full screen, the recently added widget for music doesn't show the large cover fully. The right side gets cut off a bit. It works fine for movies and tv shows.

(2013-11-12, 00:30)Azza666 Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem here previously reported. If you change the widget on the main menu from recently added. Xbmc hangs and is unresponsive. You have to end the process or reboot to get things up and running again. Please resolve.

Dear MQ
Thanks for your great prduct, is there any solution for above problem?