Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@pyrodex I'm finalizing some details, will be available in the coming days.

@all In the next build the view sets can be used in the movies library, so it will work with mixed content. The layout has been optimized for viewing both individual movies as movie sets:

^^^ awesome! Thank you MQ.

edit - I also noticed that when I accidentally changed the widget for TV settings to "in progress" I cannot change it back to "recently added" without crashing XBMC. can anybody else test and confirm.
(2013-11-19, 17:04)pyrodex Wrote: [ -> ]Any ETA by chance to get MQ5 working again with the latest nightlies? Thanks in advance!

This is a complete and utter guess... and I'm not sure it will work but.... something you could try, open the addon.xml file in the MQ5 directory and find:
Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="4.0.0"/>
and change it to:
Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.0.1"/>

again its just a guess as I don't use/have Gotham but its worth a try I guess. That's the GUI version there on now I think looking at the files in there Github, If it doesn't work just change it back..

EDIT: Opps I didn't see MarcosQui's post above, best to wait for the expert Smile
@bry- ever look at the online Changelog (first post) there you will see the progress of the current job.

"Improved: Rework in selector recent/random/in progress to avoid skin crash on some systems."
@MarcosQui - thank you.

changelog for those interested : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...aring#list
(2013-11-19, 14:42)MeniBI Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-19, 14:15)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]Download it from here.

Instal it via zip.

Done.

its already was instaled but sets dont work for me

What are you expecting it to do that it's not?
after install, rename the folder:

script.extendedinfo-master to script.extendedinfo

Also, go to Settings/Video/Library and choose GROUP MOVIES IN SETS

Remember that this version, in link, only works in XBMC Frodo. For Gotham we have a modified version, however this is not my script, is by Phil, so, I don't have permission to redistribute.

Ps. It would be great if ronie or Martijn can put this script in the official repository, would help a lot of people here.
hI

My english is not so good but y try to explain my problem
Firstly this theme is so amazing, before i used MQ4 but MQ5 is extremly powerful and customizable, thanks for this theme.However In image below, the infrmations about the numbers of views, totality and remaining is not shown.I create 2 playlists and this one not appear the informations. I try to create another playlist but the result is the same thing
Have you a idea?

thanks fort next answers
(2013-11-19, 16:05)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-19, 15:23)arokh Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to use this skin but I find myself navigating into the side/top menus every time I am scrolling around in the movie views. Any way to avoid this behaviour?

QUIOSQUE SMART It makes the TOP MENU accessible with the basic functions and hides all aptions of adjustments.

Cool, but how exactly do I activate that? Can't find any setting to adjust.
(2013-11-19, 20:54)arokh Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-19, 16:05)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-19, 15:23)arokh Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to use this skin but I find myself navigating into the side/top menus every time I am scrolling around in the movie views. Any way to avoid this behaviour?

QUIOSQUE SMART It makes the TOP MENU accessible with the basic functions and hides all aptions of adjustments.

Cool, but how exactly do I activate that? Can't find any setting to adjust.

Not sure how I missed it but thanks Big Grin
(2013-11-16, 12:44)tube82 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome skin!

But I have two bugs regarding media cases I'd like to report:

1. It isn't possible to choose the color "Digital". It is possible to select it and the preview looks correct, but when the changes are saved it changes to a shade of brown.

2. The media cases for "sets" aren't used (in wall view with movies grouped as sets). The default case color is used without the selected icon (e.g. the three discs). The movie set cover is used correctly.

Other than that, the skin is really brillant!

I'm using Gotham Alpha 9.

Can anyone confirm this, or is it just my setup?
Who was asking about cdArt Manager setup the other day?

I am writing a series of XBMC settings guides on my blog based on OpenElec and Aeon MQ5.

You can see part 3 which shows the various program add-ons used for artwork stuff. These guides are full over views of all the settings for new users!

CW-KID’s XBMC Settings Guide - Part1 (General XBMC settings)

CW-KID’s XBMC Settings Guide – Part2 (OpenElec)

CW-KID’s XBMC Settings Guide – Part3 (Program add-ons)

CW-KID’s XBMC Settings Guide – Part4 (meta-data scrapers)

CW-KID’s XBMC Settings Guide – Part5 (Artwork Downloader Usage & Aeon MQ5 Skin Settings)

Tongue
Great job on the tutorials cw-kid. Thanks for taking the time to do this and for sharing them with us.
(2013-11-20, 01:43)vtx106 Wrote: [ -> ]Great job on the tutorials cw-kid. Thanks for taking the time to do this and for sharing them with us.

I started my blog way back in the Vista MCE days, mainly coz my memory is terrible and I forget stuff. So I wrote the blog so I could look back to see how I set something up in the past.

Hope someone finds it helpful. I wish I had stumbled over some blog posts like those I just wrote, when I first got in to XBMC at the start of this year, would have helped me allot and saved much time. Wink