Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great!
Aeon MQ 5 (5.7.4) now works with latest new subtitle addon structure in Gotham.
Yeah! Thanks for adding subtles support for Gotham. I think you're the first. Awesome job, excellent skin.
Thanks for fixing MQ5 with Gotham nightlies!

I've noticed there isn't a gotham extraspack so it fails when trying to install the addon. Are there plans to release one to the repo like you did for frodo or will we have to manually install it?
A few posts back
(2013-11-23, 01:15)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Script for get extrapack haver error in gotham alpha 10, script need fix, only work in frodo version or previous alpha releases gotham nightlies.

One idea is get file here

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/skin.aeo...rapack.zip

and extract manually for (windows o.s.)

appdata/yourname/roaming/xbmc/userdata/addon_data

(2013-11-23, 17:01)pyrodex Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for fixing MQ5 with Gotham nightlies!

I've noticed there isn't a gotham extraspack so it fails when trying to install the addon. Are there plans to release one to the repo like you did for frodo or will we have to manually install it?
(2013-11-10, 15:32)starkos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-07, 01:18)starkos Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, when the home screen widget for TV Shows is set to display 'In Progress' items, it doesn't appear to show the season and/or episode number for any of the items? Can anyone else confirm this please? Thanks

(Gotham Alpha 9 & MQ5 1.5.1)

Thought I would give this a quick bump as it's still present in 1.6.3. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks

Hi, the problem is still there in 1.7.4. I'll try attaching 2 screenshots to show what I mean. Can anyone else can confirm this?

Is it possible to add things to your sub-menus?

I my case, I would like to add a Program add-on to my Settings sub-menu.
The addon in this case is "Thumbnails cleaner".

So I would like to add a "shortcut" to start "Thumbnails cleaner" directly from the sub-menu of Settings.

Is this possible?
(2013-11-10, 13:41)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-07, 12:43)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with two different hardware but both using gotham and linux.

When navigating in xbmc, when I return to home menu it allways selects "movies" not the menu I selected. Only when using "fixed list" for main menu. I'm the only one with this problem?

I can confirm that this problem is only when using fixed list for home menu. Someone that's using gotham can try setting home menu to fixed list and see if has this problem? thank you in advanced.

I can't believe that I'm the only one having this problem.. third system I try and same thing in all 3... time to change skin.
(2013-11-23, 19:22)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-10, 13:41)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-07, 12:43)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with two different hardware but both using gotham and linux.

When navigating in xbmc, when I return to home menu it allways selects "movies" not the menu I selected. Only when using "fixed list" for main menu. I'm the only one with this problem?

I can confirm that this problem is only when using fixed list for home menu. Someone that's using gotham can try setting home menu to fixed list and see if has this problem? thank you in advanced.

I can't believe that I'm the only one having this problem.. third system I try and same thing in all 3... time to change skin.

Never used fixed list before so no idea how it previously behaved, but I can confirm that when returning to the home menu it always jumps to Movies.
(Gotham, MQ5 1.7.4)
Hi

Does anyone know how to stop the addon.py script error with "The Trailers" add-on?

When extrafanart is enabled for my movies in MQ5, every time I launch "The Trailers" video add-on I get a addon.py error, if I turn off extrafanart back to default art in the movie library then this error stops when I launch "The Trailers".

Many thanks.
@Poison, it´s simple step, go to settings -> customize main menu - settings item, press left arrow, in first empty submenu, use replace function, select program addons (enter), select addon "Thumbnails cleaner" and done.

You have now "Thumbnails cleaner" available in settings submenu.
How do I get the Gotham version from the repo?

I'm running Gotham Alpha 9 but when I look at the skin on the settings widget it says:
1.7.4 frodo 11/22/2013
(2013-11-23, 21:27)T800 Wrote: [ -> ]How do I get the Gotham version from the repo?

I'm running Gotham Alpha 9 but when I look at the skin on the settings widget it says:
1.7.4 frodo 11/22/2013

It's available in alpha10 builds.
(2013-11-23, 21:47)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-23, 21:27)T800 Wrote: [ -> ]How do I get the Gotham version from the repo?

1.7.4 frodo 11/22/2013

Where do I find alpha 10 build, does it have to be a nightly?
(2013-11-23, 21:59)T800 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-23, 21:47)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]

1.7.4 frodo 11/22/2013

Where do I find alpha 10 build, does it have to be a nightly?
nightly yes
Yes, alpha 10 is current release nightly, for windows:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/...master.exe

After get skin via official repo addons, or get here and install via zip file

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/skin.aeonmq5/