Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-12-09, 11:45)Poland Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-08, 22:32)BartOtten Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-23, 10:41)nupi Wrote: [ -> ]I am seeing 5.7.4 on Gotham but it is marked as incompatible due to missing dependencies?

Never mind, kicking out SuperRepo and some other zombie repos fixed it...

Using Frodo repositories in Gotham kinda asks for problems with dependencies. Use the new Gotham repo if you need other addons too and let me know when it does not work as expected.

How do you make sure you are using the new Gotham repo?

Kinda easy....you go to SuperRepo > Get started > Download the Gotham edition. Download buttons are pretty clear which version is for Gotham. They are new so the previous time you probably missed that those buttons were Frodo only Wink One advantage today is that SuperRepo is online so dependencies can be pulled in too.
(2013-12-10, 14:07)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]Damm, how could i forgot. Confused

When enabled it still isn't 100% perfect for tablets/touchscreens. For example Theme's, you can't scroll to bottom to select custom theme.

Is there also a way to change this background?
In some situations your getting this "default" background but when using colored themes it's kinda strange/ugly.

Go into the skin folder, and there is a folder called 'Backgrounds'. Change the relevant image in there. Bare in mind though, each time there is a skin update, it will revert to the default background.
(2013-12-10, 15:10)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]<cut>

Go into the skin folder, and there is a folder called 'Backgrounds'. Change the relevant image in there. Bare in mind though, each time there is a skin update, it will revert to the default background.
Maybe better to make this a Theme option?
(2013-12-10, 15:12)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-10, 15:10)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]<cut>

Maybe better to make this a Theme option?

I'm not sure that image would change with a theme. But it's worth giving it a go.
(2013-12-10, 15:01)BartOtten Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-09, 11:45)Poland Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-08, 22:32)BartOtten Wrote: [ -> ]Using Frodo repositories in Gotham kinda asks for problems with dependencies. Use the new Gotham repo if you need other addons too and let me know when it does not work as expected.

How do you make sure you are using the new Gotham repo?

Kinda easy....you go to SuperRepo > Get started > Download the Gotham edition. Download buttons are pretty clear which version is for Gotham. They are new so the previous time you probably missed that those buttons were Frodo only Wink One advantage today is that SuperRepo is online so dependencies can be pulled in too.

How to change the appearance of the library in MQ5. I do not see this possibility.I want to have a different layout for example, wall etc
Go into a library and keep pressing up until you reach the menu to enable and disable views.

Then go back out of that menu and press left or right to change view.
(2013-12-10, 17:45)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]Go into a library and keep pressing up until you reach the menu to enable and disable views.

Then go back out of that menu and press left or right to change view.

It worked. An earlier version was easier to set up Smile Covers 3D got. Now I have a problem with sraperem Filmweb.pl , I do not have covers, some idea colleagues? Do you ask in PolandWink?
See here.
(2013-12-10, 18:33)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]See here.

Thanks, I managed toBig Grin
Is there a way to change the view in the Favourites. The typical press left and up or up a few times is not working...
is there a way to make tv next aired script optinonal ? i dont like it and its not possibel to canel it

greetz and thx 4 all
(2013-12-11, 00:32)TrailFoX Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to make tv next aired script optinonal ? i dont like it and its not possibel to canel it

greetz and thx 4 all

Can't you just disable it in Add-ons?
LiveTV question:
How do I switch between channel groups in the channels list. (While watching a channel and pressing C)?
In Confluece (and earlier versions of Ace) it was Left & Right arrows, but in new versions of Aeon MQ5 and Ace, it does not work anymore.

This is the channels list that I am talking about: http://i.imgur.com/drhzWxbh.png

Thanks
Click another time on TV CHANNELS (RED box) until you have the desired channel group (GREEN box)
Not possible i think to switch between groups in channel list you posted.
Edit: Just tested it myself. Switching between groups in channel list view can be done by using navigation keys (left/right) on remote.

@Wanilton or @Marcos
Favorite info bar shows available favorites 2 times.
(2013-12-11, 15:46)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Just tested it myself. Switching between groups in channel list view can be done by using navigation keys (left/right) on remote.
What are your navigation keys mapped to?
I mean, in Windows, Left & Right arrow do not work, it only navigates to the scrollbar on the left.
Very anoying that we need to exit the channel, then navigate to the top-menu, then choose the group, then again choose the channel.