Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have just installed this skin and am blow away by it! it really has transformed my setup! I have got everything working exactly as I want but I chose a path for Concerts and have since had to change it physically but I cannot stop MQ 5 from displaying all the old metadata? I removed everything from the library by doing a clean & that never worked so I then removed each title individually (very painful) and that never worked I am trying to find where I can see the file path that MQ 5 is using for concerts and change it but I cannot find it anywhere! I have tried going through the files menu but can find nothing with an actual path to edit? only to add more

Many Thanks
(2013-12-12, 00:37)MANswers Wrote: [ -> ]Nice skin, been using aeon mq versions since the first release.. and never looked back.

Quick question here guys, how do i add icons or background images to movie genre's?

Thanks again for the great skin MQ, would love to know if this is possible as well

Thanks so much
(2013-12-12, 15:22)werwer Wrote: [ -> ]The extrapack add-on says that it is broken. Therefore, I cannot download or install other themes that the Red (nice one) that is predefined in the skin. I would like to test the other themes (modern, etc.)
How can I download the extrapack and enable this options?

Sorry I'm of no help, but I'm having a similar issue. The night before last, I'd attempted to download the extrapack and it looked as if it was downloading, as it showed the progress. However, when I choose another theme there's nothing there. Red is the only available option with images.
Fix for script Aeon MQ5 extrapack, now work fine in XBMC gotham, alpha 10 or 11:

Download:
http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/Scripts%...rapack.zip

Only for gotham users.
Hey all,

I'm absolutely loving this skin and nearly have everything the way I want it but one bit it doing my head in! I've searched everywhere so posting here is my last desperate attempt to get some help.
When you play music and have the visualization showing (i.e Not on the main menu, but if you hit backspace) its showing a moving mosaic of pictures of the artist playing. In MQ4 it had just a slideshow of full screen artist images. That's what I want it to do but I can't find an option to do it! I've seen screenshots on this thread and it looks possible. Is it a setting in the MusicVisualization.xml file?

Also, when you were playing music at the Main Menu, MQ4 had the same slideshow showing the particular artist that was playing. Now it just shows random ones. Any ideas?

Thanks guys!! Smile
@Sambuca, play music, press tab, n fullscreen you need press m (menu M) por right arrow, search for Settings in menu bar, now you see option for adjust for use artist fanart.
(2013-12-12, 23:16)Dechno9 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-12, 00:37)MANswers Wrote: [ -> ]Nice skin, been using aeon mq versions since the first release.. and never looked back.

Quick question here guys, how do i add icons or background images to movie genre's?

Thanks again for the great skin MQ, would love to know if this is possible as well

Thanks so much

In the Extra pack folder in 'Add-on Data', there is a folder for video genres in with the themes.

You need to add your images into there, and name them exactly as the genre is written.

I'm not at home right now so can't post the direct path, but it shouldn't be to hard to find.
Sorry for the repost but it gets lost in the amount of questions:

Is there a way to change the view in the Favourites. The typical press left and up or up a few times is not working...

Thanks for all your help again.
(2013-12-12, 23:58)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Fix for script Aeon MQ5 extrapack, now work fine in XBMC gotham, alpha 10 or 11:

Download:
http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/Scripts%...rapack.zip

Only for gotham users.

Thanks!!
Now it worked and downloaded everything!!

Cheers!!
Quick question on using the skin. I have run the artwork downloader and downloaded extra fanart such as discs, clearlogo etc on all my movies, they are all displayed as expected in the skin and appear in the same folders as the movie eg:

Code:
drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody  nogroup        4096 Nov  7 19:54 extrafanart
drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody  nogroup        4096 Nov  7 19:54 extrathumbs
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody  nogroup      158904 Nov 10 14:54 Rush_Hour_(1998)-clearart.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody  nogroup       77971 Nov 10 14:54 Rush_Hour_(1998)-clearlogo.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody  nogroup      168023 Nov 10 14:54 Rush_Hour_(1998)-fanart.jpg
-rwxrwxrwx 1 charlie charlie 21771644896 Nov  7 18:52 Rush_Hour_(1998).mkv
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody  nogroup       11583 Nov 10 14:54 Rush_Hour_(1998).nfo
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody  nogroup      123149 Nov 10 14:54 Rush_Hour_(1998)-poster.jpg

Now if I refresh info on this film or remove the source and then re add the source none of the artwork is displayed even though the folders contain the artwork. I have to run the add on again for it to display the artwork. Is there a way around this??
(2013-12-13, 02:32)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@Sambuca, play music, press tab, n fullscreen you need press m (menu M) por right arrow, search for Settings in menu bar, now you see option for adjust for use artist fanart.

You are a legend mate! Thanks, really appreciate your help
(2013-12-15, 23:16)charlie0440 Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question on using the skin. I have run the artwork downloader and downloaded extra fanart such as discs, clearlogo etc on all my movies, they are all displayed as expected in the skin and appear in the same folders as the movie eg:

Code:
drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody  nogroup        4096 Nov  7 19:54 extrafanart
drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody  nogroup        4096 Nov  7 19:54 extrathumbs
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody  nogroup      158904 Nov 10 14:54 Rush_Hour_(1998)-clearart.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody  nogroup       77971 Nov 10 14:54 Rush_Hour_(1998)-clearlogo.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody  nogroup      168023 Nov 10 14:54 Rush_Hour_(1998)-fanart.jpg
-rwxrwxrwx 1 charlie charlie 21771644896 Nov  7 18:52 Rush_Hour_(1998).mkv
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody  nogroup       11583 Nov 10 14:54 Rush_Hour_(1998).nfo
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody  nogroup      123149 Nov 10 14:54 Rush_Hour_(1998)-poster.jpg

Now if I refresh info on this film or remove the source and then re add the source none of the artwork is displayed even though the folders contain the artwork. I have to run the add on again for it to display the artwork. Is there a way around this??

Nope. That's just how AD works under Frodo.
I installed and configured Cinema Experience but for some reason i can only launch Cinema Ex from widgets on main screen.
Isn't there a way to make Cinema Ex the default play option in skin?

Also wondering if anyone has got trailers working in Cinema Experience in combination with Aeon MQ5, if so, how?
Hi All

I use Ace and it works great but looking at this skin I think I would like to change but...... What would be the minimum amount of RAM and CPU that would be required to run it?

I have a ASRock 330 with 2gb of RAM will this run it ok?

Any advice or what hardware you use to run this skin would be appreciated

Thanks

Mark
I have an old htpc with 2 gb ram, and a intel core 2 duo, 2 ghz that runs this skin, runs like hell. Smooth all the way.