Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cheers...... just installed and your right, works a treat

Thanks

Mark
I love this skin MarcosQui; it is superb! You have a no-nonsense approach to skinning and design.

May I request something if you don't mind?: Would it be possible to have the cdarts showing off in a few more library views? This way I could see my disc images whilst browsing my movie library. I like one particular option I had in Aeon Nox which made the discs appear by the movie covers in of my movies and albums to spin in and out, across the screen, which is just so much fun and beautiful to see.

Thank you!
(2013-12-16, 21:27)SouthMark Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All

I use Ace and it works great but looking at this skin I think I would like to change but...... What would be the minimum amount of RAM and CPU that would be required to run it?

I have a ASRock 330 with 2gb of RAM will this run it ok?

Any advice or what hardware you use to run this skin would be appreciated

Thanks

Mark

I had the same hardware until a month ago, it runs ok. I could not use the media cases, that was too slow. Apart from a little bit of delay when entering a menu item it ran fine though.

I run xbmc on openelec, not sure how windows will handle this skin on an atom 330.

You can just try it out, the skin will be installed alongside ace, if you don't like it you can just switch back to ace without losing the skin settings.
Hi there!! Awesome Skin BTW.

Just a quickie.... what is the name of the addon that I need to play theme tunes to my TV shows?

Cheers
(2013-12-17, 17:26)rattyjunk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there!! Awesome Skin BTW.

Just a quickie.... what is the name of the addon that I need to play theme tunes to my TV shows?

Cheers

see first post
Thanks bry-

One last thing.... for the manually installed scripts, do I just unzip the files downloaded from github and put then in the scripts folder in the main XBMC directory.

I'm also trying to get the extended info script running so I get more info showing in my compilations

Cheers
(2013-12-17, 20:36)rattyjunk Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks bry-

One last thing.... for the manually installed scripts, do I just unzip the files downloaded from github and put then in the scripts folder in the main XBMC directory.

I'm also trying to get the extended info script running so I get more info showing in my compilations

Cheers

You made it this far - I would assume that you know how to search on the internet add-ons (wiki)
I know how to add addons from ZIP, my reason for asking the above question was because it is listed on page one of this post as a manually installed script. I also thought that a script and a addon were two different things. If I can install from zip through XBMC then thats great.

Thanks again bry- for the helpful nudge and sorry for going a little off topic
@rattyjunk, it´s because skin have imports for a few add-ons (auto), others addons need install using zip option or choose addons via official repo.
Thanks Wanilton it all makes sense now Smile
Does this skin have any LiveTv widgets? Like favourites or last used channels? If not, does it support them if I decided to make one?
Thanks
(2013-12-17, 22:54)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]Does this skin have any LiveTv widgets? Like favourites or last used channels? If not, does it support them if I decided to make one?
Thanks

Nope it doesn't have those widgets. I think it should be a part of skinwidgets addon but if you can manage to create them it would be awesome Wink
sorry guys but how do i create a smart playlist for 3d movies on home screen with this skin. I select movies, scroll down but i dont see "create smart playlist"?

Thanks
Hi jjmucker, you need, go to settings, customize main menu, in movies or other place, press left arrow for go to submenu customization area, go to empty field, use replace function, in the right list, you have option for it (video-playlist).

After

Now, when go to submenu, you have this new option.
Thank you pal. Do you know if theres a tutorial for mQ5 to create smart playlists so i can have 3d movies and normal 2d movies on the homescreen?
Thanks again.