Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there - great skin,

just two comments/questions:
- when in music visualisation - there are no rating stars displayed - if you press escape you can hide the playlist on top and use up and down (in the background it changes the rating, but you can´t see it)
- pressing i in other skins in music visualisation hides the track info - any change to hide the info here?

Any hints/ideas/comments?

Cheers,

h3ll
(2013-12-21, 13:40)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-21, 04:29)opensauce Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to hide all the overlays/info when a video is paused?

Yes. Press 'm' when you are watching something, and on the menu that appears at the bottom, scroll until you reach 'Furniture- Complete Mode'.

Change this to hidden mode.

Exactly what I wanted. Thanks!
My Aeon Skin doesn't work anymore. I have reinstalled it but i can't download the skin.
@ThuNd3r, skin Aeon MQ5 is available in official repo, frodo and gotham releases.

Or get skin, and install via zip file option (addons manager)

- http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/skin.aeo...-Frodo.zip

- http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/skin.aeo...Gotham.zip
I have xbmc frodo but why can't i download it via addons?
I don´t know, its ok here, tested via official repo and install fine, wait XBMC conclude install, because are installed a few addons together with skin.
(2013-12-20, 23:04)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@providers, timeline is fine in new gotham release skin aeon MQ5 - version 5.9.0.

I'm running v1.9.0 on gotham git ca8ade7 (20/12/2013) and the timeline is missing as is the greyed out EPG.
Charlie0440, I think have troubles in generate textures.xbt file, sorry, get skin for gotham here:

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/skin.aeo...Gotham.zip

Install again after download or wait for a new official release.
GREAT Skin RoflRoflNodNod

Thank you
Hope someone can help me out here. Running openelec xbmc with mq5 1.9. Cant see a option to change the view to other than standard in movies. No wall view option :-(
(2013-12-23, 01:35)Schjelde Wrote: [ -> ]Hope someone can help me out here. Running openelec xbmc with mq5 1.9. Cant see a option to change the view to other than standard in movies. No wall view option :-(

Press LEFT a few times (one time more than usual), until you get to the Viewtypes, and enable the ones you wish.
I have added a video playlist to the main menu called "ANIME".

Normally under the "TV SHOWS" menu there are (Picture1):
  • Number of TV shows
  • Number of Episodes
  • Number of Unwatched Episodes
Under the video playlist ANIME there is missing (Picture2):
  • The Number of TV Shows
  • The Number of episodes is displayed but the name "Episodes:" is missing
It also takes time (around 12 seconds) to display the numbers for "Episodes:" and "Unwatched:" for the "ANIME" video playlist. It displays almost instantaneously under "TV SHOWS" menu. (Picture3)

So my questions are:
  • Can the number of TV shows be added to a video playlist?
  • Is there a way to speed up the way to retrieve the information for a video playlist? (I don't know if this is related to the skin or XBMC)
(Was tested on a fresh install of Xbmc 12.2)

Thx for this grest skin!

Dave
Hi folks Smile

I love the skin, but I have a big red "Dependencies not met" since the last Gotham alpha (11). Is that something known, or is something wrong with my install? I went a few pages back, but I didn't see anyone with this issue...
@Wanilton
Can you tell me what is happening in episode view on top left corner?
There you see for selected episode air date and episode number etc and if the series is still running or ended.
That info scrolls but jumps up and down in the available space in top left corner and isn't really smooth.

I'll try to record it when i have time.
@schumi2004, need fix, on top left corner have space for show audio e subtitle available for each episode, and more info mentioned by you, causing overlap.