Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Wanilton
I'm not 100% sure but i think in previous version when you hit a movie in library view you were presented a menu to select play movie or play trailer.
This doesn't seem to happen, same as i'm missing a better option to start a movie using Cinema Experience.

Did i accidentally disable a skin setting ?
schumi2004, for start movie - home, you have 3 options (movie, trailer, cinema experience), in collection for start cinema experience only in video info (i).
(2013-12-23, 21:29)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]schumi2004, for start movie - home, you have 3 options (movie, trailer, cinema experience), in collection for start cinema experience only in video info (i).

Why not in library view, is this XBMC limitation?
(2013-12-23, 23:24)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-23, 21:29)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]schumi2004, for start movie - home, you have 3 options (movie, trailer, cinema experience), in collection for start cinema experience only in video info (i).

Why not in library view, is this XBMC limitation?

I'm not totally sure but I think it's on the homescreen because there is no way to access Info/Trailer etc from there.
In library view you can get want you want just by pressing Info or use the context menu for trailer or cinema experience so Movie/Trailer/Cinema Experience isn't needed.
I assumed it was because the default play option in library view is controlled by XBMC, whereas the actions of the skin widgets can be chosen by the skinner.
Hello,

I am long time user of MQ4, and I have been wanting to switch to MQ5 but there has been one feature that I can't seem to enable (I am not sure it exists in MQ5). I use Wall View for my movies collection, and it seems that that list is fixed when it's in wall view. Whenever I browse the collection and I reach the last item, the list does not rollover to the beginning automatically. I have to either go back through the collection again, or exit the movies collection and go into my tv collection then back to movies (it would then reset to the beginning).

Thanks for the help
"Firstpage" and "Lastpage" should do what you want.
Map them to a button on your remote or a key on your keyboard and you can jump to the top or bottom of your list.
eg.
<f4>FirstPage</f4>
<f5>LastPage</f5>
(2013-12-23, 02:07)CutSickAss Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-23, 01:35)Schjelde Wrote: [ -> ]Hope someone can help me out here. Running openelec xbmc with mq5 1.9. Cant see a option to change the view to other than standard in movies. No wall view option :-(

Press LEFT a few times (one time more than usual), until you get to the Viewtypes, and enable the ones you wish.

I still cant see the option. I Can change some options like extra fanart etc. But cant change the view to any other than standard.
Schjelde, press left arrow twice, in top menu, go to change view, press up arrow twice, active views, after use left or right arrow for alternate.

when are in collection, go to top menu (it´s similar in Ace),

Active views

Use left or right arrow for change views modes.

Sometimes it happens that the watched indicator is misaligned, when exciting view and opening it again it seems to be corrected.

Is it just me or is the Library update not showing while it's scanning? I changed scrapers for my Movies library, hit ok to update all items and it's clearly refreshing everything but I can't see that a scan is happening.
Hi team MQ 5!

Is the skin supporting the advanced detailed list screen yet in VideoExtras add-on? There is also an optional feature that sets an overlay flag so users can easily see when a movie has video extras without going into its info pane. The code is here in case MarcoQui feels it could be a nice addition for the users.

Kudos for this skin guys!
(2013-12-28, 02:03)colbert Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or is the Library update not showing while it's scanning? I changed scrapers for my Movies library, hit ok to update all items and it's clearly refreshing everything but I can't see that a scan is happening.

that's true it doesn't show,
in my opinion very annoying that it doesn't show the progress.
it has been reported/asked several time but no response on it.
@ colbert @ TRaSH

Try Settings\Video\Library\ uncheck Hide Progress of Library Updates
If you haven't seen it? There is a brilliant new Picture SlideShow ScreenSaver add-on being developed here and there is a demo video as well!

I wanted to add a sub-menu item in Aeon MQ5 to be able to manually initiate the "Multi SlideShow ScreenSaver", but I can't see any way for doing this in the menu customisation feature, you can see my question about it here

Any ideas how I might do this?

Thanks