Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-01-18, 03:03)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-17, 16:32)mbc0 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else use this skin for Live TV? I am wondering if this is why I am not getting any replies? I have 3 media centers all with the same result :-(

It does seem a little broken IMHO. For example in setting up the search there are two lines with options to "IGNORE PRESENT TIMERS". Results I tried came as a single line of results (one displayed), but using right/left arrow cycled between various hits. Seems unintuitive. Tried also in Ace and it looks the same there.

From comparing to Confluence, I see the label for the "IGNORE" radiobutton control on the bottom right should be "IGNORE PRESENT RECORDINGS". I fixed that by editing the MQ5 skin file DialogPVRGuideSearch.xml in line 758 where the label is 19124 it needs to be changed to 19125. So that fixes that. But the display of search results (scrollable list) in Confluence is much more usable.

scott s.

Thank you for your reply, I really needed to know if I wasn't alone with the problems..... Aeon Nox Live TV Search works perfectly so have gone back to that... Is this the best forum to post about the Live TV Forum as you are the only person that has replied and I reposted the issue 3 times.....
(2014-01-18, 10:57)SkItZo Wrote: [ -> ]I have searched for this but could not find a result,
Is it possible to re-size the icons for the audio channels/audio type/resolution etc at the bottom of the screen in the movie view?

Thanks

Not within the skin no. You'll have to unpack the textures.xbt, and re-size them manually.
(2014-01-18, 13:54)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-18, 10:57)SkItZo Wrote: [ -> ]I have searched for this but could not find a result,
Is it possible to re-size the icons for the audio channels/audio type/resolution etc at the bottom of the screen in the movie view?

Thanks

Not within the skin no. You'll have to unpack the textures.xbt, and re-size them manually.

...Or, he could just change the size values for these icons in the code. Here is the way to do so:

- Go to folder "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p\".

- Open the file "includes.xml", find "FlagImage", and "FlagLabel" and change the values of "width" and "height" from:
Code:
    <width>89</width>
    <height>50</height>
to:
Code:
    <width>125</width>
    <height>70</height>

- Also, change the value of "height" on "FlagSeparator" from "50" to "70".

- Open the file "MyVideoNav.xml". Find "<!-- Etiquetas -->", and change the value of "posy" two lines below it, from "645" to "635".

- In the same file, a few lines below, change the following:
Code:
    <control type="image">
    <posx>5</posx>
    <include>FlagImage</include>
    <texture>flags/rating.png</texture>
    </control>
    <control type="label">
    <posx>13</posx>
    <posy>1.5</posy>
    <width>89</width>
    <height>50</height>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <font>Font_20B</font>
    <textcolor>$VAR[value_flagscolor]</textcolor>
    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
    <label fallback="NR">$INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label>
    </control>
to this:
Code:
    <control type="image">
    <posx>-9</posx>
    <include>FlagImage</include>
    <texture>flags/rating.png</texture>
    </control>
    <control type="label">
    <posx>6</posx>
    <posy>1.5</posy>
    <width>125</width>
    <height>70</height>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <font>Font_26</font>
    <textcolor>$VAR[value_flagscolor]</textcolor>
    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
    <label fallback="NR">[B]$INFO[ListItem.Rating][/B]</label>
    </control>

- Save the files, and open XBMC.

Keep in mind that these edits will be gone if and when the skin gets updated, so better write them down.
(2014-01-17, 16:32)mbc0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-15, 18:14)mbc0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-14, 11:48)mbc0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Can anyone help me please with a major problem (for me anyhow) when I search for a program (in this case "rally" for the WRC that starts this weekend) I get one result for the Dakar Rally and that's it! I have tried changing the filters in the search for genres/channels etc but I only get one result! If I change my skin to another (any it seems) I get the expected pages of results (about 3 pages in this case) Can anyone help please? this is the ONLY problem with the skin which is forcing me to use another :-(

Anyone else not getting this problem? :-(

Does anyone else use this skin for Live TV? I am wondering if this is why I am not getting any replies? I have 3 media centers all with the same result :-(

I use this skin with Live TV, I have just searched for the word "rally" with the default options / filters and its come up with one result on ITV4 World Rally Championship - Tue 21, JAN 2014 20:00.

I have in the XBMC TV settings changed the EPG to display 7 days, I am using DVBLink TV Source on the back-end.

So should it be showing more search results than this ?

Regards

Ever since I have installed this skin, XBMC 12.3 on my OS X machine crashes on exit. The crash log specifies the following:
Code:
Application Specific Information:
objc[183]: garbage collection is OFF
Assertion failed: ((settingsMap.size())), function GetString, file /Users/davilla/xbmc/xbmc-frodo/xbmc/settings/GUISettings.cpp, line 1259.
But my user name is not davilla, it is totally different. Something is hardcoded there and I have no idea what it might be, but it fucks up the experience.
(2014-01-18, 15:29)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]I use this skin with Live TV, I have just searched for the word "rally" with the default options / filters and its come up with one result on ITV4 World Rally Championship - Tue 21, JAN 2014 20:00.

I have in the XBMC TV settings changed the EPG to display 7 days, I am using DVBLink TV Source on the back-end.

So should it be showing more search results than this ?

Regards

I suspect it is broken, but if you highlight the search result and then use keyboard right arrow, it will display the next result, etc but when you get to the end of the results the display gets messed up. Like in your screenshot I get the strange "erased background" effect behind the text. I bet MQ's intent was to show the results in a listbox, but this was inherited from Ace skin and probably not properly tested there, since PVR was a new function when Ace was developed.

scott s.
(2014-01-18, 14:07)CutSickAss Wrote: [ -> ]<snip>

You're a CHAMP! Thanks heaps Nod
Does anyone have issue running the skin on Android I have installed it on my Xperia Z however the horizontal menu doesn't move as I slide my finger. The only item that works is the movies item as it is the default menu item so the XBMC is not frozen or crashed.

I have tried Ace skin and it works with menus is both orientations.

I am running the latest gotham nightly release.
Hi!

Great skin!!! Thanks!

Just one question - how come in kiosk mode you can wrap to the right but not to the left on the wall?
Unfortunately this option has been disappeared here.
How can i brink it back?
Thanks

(2014-01-12, 23:09)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]schumi2004, when playing, press m, in menu, select option furniture, furniture - hidden mode.
Unfortunately this option has been disappeared here.
How can i brink it back?
Thanks
Firstly my thanks to MQ for time and effort required to create this awesome skin.
(2014-01-20, 09:37)denz Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have issue running the skin on Android I have installed it on my Xperia Z however the horizontal menu doesn't move as I slide my finger. The only item that works is the movies item as it is the default menu item so the XBMC is not frozen or crashed.

I have tried Ace skin and it works with menus is both orientations.

I am running the latest gotham nightly release.

I have the same problem. Other skins work fine and i can use xbmc remote on another device to control aeonmq5 but cannot use the touchscreen to move the main menu (using latest nightly on Motorola razor i BTW). It the only thing that's preventing me using this great skin.
I don't know if activating touch screen mode might sort it?
Unfortunately not Samu-rai, enabling the touchscreen option simply adds tabs to some screens to help open sub menus etc.

Edit: I have been able to move the main menu a time or two after several swipes across the screen. It's almost as if there is only a VERY VERY small area of the screen where swiping will move the main menu and trying to repeatedly hit this "sweet spot" is nigh on impossible.
(2014-01-22, 00:10)SeedyEvil Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately not Samu-rai, enabling the touchscreen option simply adds tabs to some screens to help open sub menus.

Have no problems navigating MQ5 on my Galaxy mobile. Only thing is viewing all settings for example skin Theme settings, can't view/access bottom options.
Running Frodo though
(2014-01-17, 16:32)mbc0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-15, 18:14)mbc0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-14, 11:48)mbc0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Can anyone help me please with a major problem (for me anyhow) when I search for a program (in this case "rally" for the WRC that starts this weekend) I get one result for the Dakar Rally and that's it! I have tried changing the filters in the search for genres/channels etc but I only get one result! If I change my skin to another (any it seems) I get the expected pages of results (about 3 pages in this case) Can anyone help please? this is the ONLY problem with the skin which is forcing me to use another :-(

Anyone else not getting this problem? :-(

Does anyone else use this skin for Live TV? I am wondering if this is why I am not getting any replies? I have 3 media centers all with the same result :-(
Isn't this LiveTV addon depended? For example, i'm using TVH but can't remember searching EPG ever worked.