Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-01-23, 02:55)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]press left arrow twice, in top menu, go to change view, press up arrow twice, active views, after use left or right arrow for alternate.

(2014-01-23, 14:10)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]Have you activated the views first, as per the second image Wanilton posted?

Thanks, working now.

Another thing, is it possible to remove entries from the main menu; ie movies, tv, music, games are good, but I'd like to remove favourites, live tv, etc.
@n1md4, go to settings, submenu customize main menu, turn SHOW OFF for each item, i.e games, live tv or other (color change blue for red), items will be removed in main menu.

Hi,

I've installed the Aeon MQ5 skin but whenever I try to update the fanart database for the main menu's for Movies, TV Shows or Music I get a script.artworkorganizer failed error. Attached is the xbmc.log file. Can anyone help?

http://pastebin.com/JMUxfvLd

XBMC Log File

Thanks!
Hey guys,

can anybody tell me how the "service.skin.widgets" is incorporated into the skin? In my research I learned that the "script.watchlist" wasn't beeing developed anymore and was put into this "service.skin.widgets" add-on.

I installed MQ5; it installed the add-on but I don't know where to look for the features I'd like (recommended items, random items etc).

Does anybody know, how to get those?
They are the icons that appear on the Movies & TV show main menu headings. Recently added, Random, In progress.

(2014-01-26, 21:24)kurosh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I've installed the Aeon MQ5 skin but whenever I try to update the fanart database for the main menu's for Movies, TV Shows or Music I get a script.artworkorganizer failed error. Attached is the xbmc.log file. Can anyone help?

XBMC Log File

Thanks!

Do you have artwork organizer installed, and do you have Movies and TV shows in your library?
(2014-01-26, 22:01)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]They are the icons that appear on the Movies & TV show main menu headings. Recently added, Random, In progress.

(2014-01-26, 21:24)kurosh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

XBMC Log File

Thanks!

Do you have artwork organizer installed, and do you have Movies and TV shows in your library?

Yeah it doesn't install by default. You gave to install artwork organizer and then update artwork in the skin. After that you'll have fan art for everything. Not sure why other skins use fan art but mq5 needs the addon but that's what I discovered.
Hi,

Thanks for the responses but yes artwork organizer is installed. I'm tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no luck. The log is attached, mentions something about being unable to delete files?

Oh and yes, the music, tv shows and movies are all in my library and content set accordingly.

Cheers guys.[/quote]
(2014-01-26, 22:01)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]They are the icons that appear on the Movies & TV show main menu headings. Recently added, Random, In progress.

Thanks Samu-rai,

I thought those were from something else. I guess it threw me off that one was called "in progress" and not recommended etc.
Don't worry, all sorted. FYI - DON'T UPGRADE TO MYSQL 5.6.

Restoring to 5.5 and hey presto, everything worked.
Hello all,
I have been spending the last couple days dialing in this skin and betting Xbmc to work well with my urc remote. Is there any way I can create a button that will take me right to my movie library? Seems I didn't have any problems finding buttons for my other sources. TV shows, images, music, etc. Thank you and this skin is truly terrific.
Have a read of this.

May point you in the right direction.
Thank you!
Hey, when I play music, after a couple of seconds the bands who is playing fanart is shown on the main menu.but I don't want that! I just want to see the random fanart of TV shows/movies/music when I'm on the main menu.
Anyway of doing that? Or put an extra feature on the skin settings?
This is an automatic function, there is no way to disable. I'll add a button to disable this feature in future versions.
I don't know where to put this so im gonna put it here. I was wondering if you're going to add a feature of selecting a default view for collections in the movie library. I want to have a different view in the movie library, in mq4 when you enter a collection it selects the same view as the parent by default so you have to go in to every collection and change the view that way. I would love to have a feature where you could select a default for all collections.

I'm using wall view for the movie library and list when you're in and watching the collections. I'm not saying you should do this just because i want to. But maybe i'm not alone, and maybe it's an easy fix and a good feature.

and another thing, the donate button on your homepage takes you to a brazil version of paypal. Maybe you should change it to the english one so it's easier to donate Smile Thanks for an awesome skin and i've been using your skin for years and i will donate to you as soon as ill get my first paycheck on my new job.