Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Change refresh rate problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I have a problem with Refresh Rate. If I change it the screen start look bad.Image
For example , if the refresh rate is 60 and I change to 24 the screen look bad. But if restart xbmc with that new refresh rate setted look fine.
So the problem is the changes.
Also, I have a similar problem if active the opcion 'adjust display refresh rate to match video'. When I start looking a video the look bad, but is I stop the video the screen back to normal.
Any idea?
Thanks

Martin
Do you have an AMP in between your PC and your Display? Are you running Windows? What is your GPU?

I've had similar issues with 50/60/24Hz refresh rate changing via my Onkyo amp in Windows in XBMC - but have no problems when I change the refresh rate manually in the Windows Display settings.

I also have no problems with the same hardware when running XBMC under Linux. (OpenElec or XBMCBuntu)
Yes. I have a Sony AMP. I running xbmc on linux (xbmcbuntu).
Also I have an ATI Radeon HD 3200.
Were you able to fix it?
Looks like a bad HDMI cable to me.
I made a direct connection (pc - tv) with a new cable and I got the same problem.
Any other idea that can I try?
I think I could fix the issue changing Vertical sync to always enable