Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ5 & Ace - Programs Menu Option Crashes XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been experiencing crashes with both Aeon MQ5 & Ace when I enter "PROGRAMS" from the main menu. Every time I attempt to enter I get "booted" out of XBMC. I did add Program-Add-Ons directly through the menu and that works fine, but when I attempt to access "PROGRAMS" so that I can view the "Android Apps", "Program-Add-Ons", etc. it crashed XBMC every single time. I also cleared my cache without any luck. By the way the hardware is a Matricom Midnight MX2 Android Box. I could truly use some help here, and thank you in advance.
Bumping...

Can anyone please help with this problem? It crashes XBMC every single time.
Have you tried doing the test with Confluence?

Ace or Aeon MQ 5 not perform any special function to enter the Programs Menu, so, your error may have another cause.
@MarcosQui

Yes, no issue, works also with several other skins. Only issue seems to be with Ace & Aeon MQ5.
Very strange, open the log and see if you find any errors, please.
Thanks for looking into this. I have never dumped the log file before so hopefully I did it right:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=78017

Thanks again!
Hello
Is thas issue has been sorted. I got the same problem.
here is my log.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=98780
It looks that calls app list and crashes.
bump...

Marcos or can anyone else help with this serious problem? Hopefully we can get this resolved, and thanks again for your support.
Happy New Year everyone!

I can reach the programs menu fine, but whenever I try and launch an android app it crashes XBMC.

I don't have this problem with ACE. But do with MQ5.

Perhaps copying over the appropriate XML from ACE to MQ5 might sort it. I'm not sure which one though.
Hi guys,

I am having this exact issue with Quartz skin everything works fine until I try and access Android Apps and then it crashes and restarts XBMC.
Any help with be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Yes i have this problem too, annoying bug, when I enter "PROGRAMS" from the main menu.
any fix for this? experiencing same issue
same issue still with gotham 13.0 and aeon mq5. programs menu option crashes. using android 4.2 mini pc with arm7 dualcore 1gb ram.

i guess a workaround is to go to confluence, configure remote control and switching back to aeon mq5.