Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Shows in Library Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently run XBMC (v12.2) on an Arch Linux box and up until a few days ago everything was working fine. However, a few days ago all of the TV shows in my library disappeared. I can still go to TV Shows and see the shows (and how many episodes I have), but when I enter into the show folder, there is nothing there. I can also still access the TV shows by browsing files directly. Shows are named to be able to be scraped, but I've also created the NFO files automatically, the shows still don't show up.

I've tried deleting the library and readding it. The scraping of the meta data seems to go fine (other than missing .actors directory, which I'm told is a 12.2 issue). I've also nuked the entire .xbmc (resetting my skin/plugins/etc) directory and readded my SMB shares and basically re set up XBMC again. Again, shows seem to scrape, the show names/art/how many episodes I have show up in TV Shows, but when I actually go in to a folder there is nothing there. I don't have any filters or anything blocking watched/unwatched (although this should have been cleared when I deleted .xbmc).

Any ideas? I don't know what else to do, I've regenerated the library/scrapped from TheTVDB multiple times. Shows are named in the correct manner, and they were scrapping fine just last week....
Thanks, guess my Google-Fu could use some work....