Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Bigger fonts Aeon MQ5/MQ6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Since i'm also using MQ5 for my XBMC instances located in bedrooms i'm having trouble reading the menu text and stuff when viewing from a distance.
So i modded Font.xml so it gives me the option to have bigger fonts on certain systems.
I don't think this is actually a mod but it makes it easier to search for.

It can be used on both Frodo and Gotham skin version 1.8.0 and higher.

Replace current Font.xml in 720p folder with:
Fordo/Gotham skin version MQ5 1.8.0+ Download.
Helix/Isengard skin version MQ6 2.4.0+ Download

Go to settings menu, appearance, skin
And change fonts.

MQ5
watch gallery

MQ6
watch gallery
good effort! how about a Large setting as well as the Massive (as it is indeed Massive) Smile
(2013-11-30, 11:47)LeeG Wrote: [ -> ]good effort! how about a Large setting as well as the Massive (as it is indeed Massive) Smile

Added Wink
Thank you Schumi2004. Wink just what the optician ordered
Fantastic!
I was asking for a such solution , two years
Thanks a lot man
(2013-11-30, 20:24)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: [ -> ]I was asking for a such solution , two years
Thanks a lot man
No problem. It isn't that complicated btw.
Just open Fonts.xml and see what is changed. You can actually do this for probably every skin.
(2013-11-30, 22:18)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-30, 20:24)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: [ -> ]I was asking for a such solution , two years
Thanks a lot man
No problem. It isn't that complicated btw.
Just open Fonts.xml and see what is changed. You can actually do this for probably every skin.
Yes , i'll see the .xml , so i can adjust it in the future.

Also i had asked in the past , but Marcos answered NO , that if it is possible to change the color of the movie title.
I mean , that when we open a movie folder ,in the upper left side of the screen, the title is shown but only in white color.

Is it possible to change it into two or three different colors , like in NIGHT or NEON skins?

But anyway i thank you again for the font.xml
Different colors should be possible i think, i'll see what i can do.
nevermind, found it : )
(2014-01-22, 01:22)teamvaal Wrote: [ -> ]nevermind, found it : )

Good, just wanted to type location to find it Wink
Running OpenElec and using Aeon MQ5 2.0.2 Frodo; where can I locate the 720p folder to replace the current Font.xml? I did a search on my htpc but nothing found.
Schumi2004, teamvaal and others; may I just humbly ask also to be allowed to use this Bigger Fonts Solution. I browsed my HTPC directories in full, but nowhere I find either a 720p folder and/or a font.xml file.

Any help would be appreciated!
Try here:

C:\users\client\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p
Thanks for reply; as I am using OpenElec there is no such thing as a C:\users, etc. In what folder should the xml be present (see picture above)?
Pages: 1 2 3 4