Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: My subtitle files are not recognized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Came from EMM and just recently installed TMM 2.4.7 (r1159)

None of my subtitle files (*.srt and *.idx/sub) are recognized.

I've renamed the file manually. The "rename/cleanup selected movie(s)" function did not touch the srt file.

Regards
It works for me.
If i do a scan / update datasource, all the srt & idx files are recognized and displayed in the mediafiles tab as type "subtitle".
Can you send us the logs?
do you use the feature "multiple movies in one directory"?
It is possible, that this is one drawback of this feature
Yes, I have more than one movie per folder. I actually thought that might be it, but old sorting habits die hard I guess.

I'll do the migration to this strange one-move-per-folder thingy and see if that fixes it.

Thanks!
Manuel is right, i had a not-so-good implementation for that Tongue
Everything will be detected in next release - keep your habits Smile
Oh. I can see myself waiting for a time. Is there an eta for the next release?

By the way: I submitted a Norwegian Bokmål translation for the tinyMediaManager project at Transifex today. Tried downloading the file so I could study the translation better but I could not get it to work. Basically I renamed the downloaded file to messages_nb.properties and put it in the locale folder of the tMM installation folder. Starting tMM threw some errors at me. Do I need to do something else with the file?
A screenshot of the error:

Maybe it's just me being too vigilant and doing stuff like this?

Note: Never mind. Tried removing the braces and got a warning telling me to put them back in...
haha, funny.
Java doesnt recognize NB Big Grin
please use NO for that....
(have changed that on transifex too)
thanks for translation Smile

next release... uhm.. depends.
I guess we'll get another one out this year.... (but don't nail me on that Tongue)
We need to test this in XBMC, since it's not 100% clear how to name some of the possible variants...