Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can I show 'Favorites' in home menu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I use an android device with Frodo 12 and standard Confluence skin. I have added quite a few items to xbmc favorites (live tv channels, tv shows, movies etc) that I can access through clicking star in left lower corner of home screen. My favorites list is becoming longer and longer and I want to see it on a full screen. If ever I was able to show the Favorite in home menu buttons (alongside videos, pictures, weather, programs etc.) I shall be highly obliged.

I am kinda OK with xbmc but a step-by-step guide will be appreciated.
Try this version of Confluence: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145080
Thanks ned. I installed the skin and I see custom menu options. Is there a way that I can use xbmc favorites as a playlist, and use that playlist as a custom add-on?
I'm not sure what you're asking? I don't think the list of items in XBMC's favorites can act like a playlist, playing one after the other.
Just need to show my xbmc favorites on full page, just as if you clicked anyother add on and it shows its contents/links (e.g. sportsdevil)
The revised confluence skin with the favourites as icons worked great for me for a while. I just upgraded to Gotham and it worked but I lost a lot of new features such as the ability to change menus to expert. The revised confluence no longer meets my needs. Any new ideas on this?