Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Is there a 2.35:1 version of Transparency?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,
been using XBMC since the modded-xbox days, been using Transparency since I built my HTPC two years ago - one of the best things to happen to XBMC! Thank you for making this great skin!

I recently setup my media room with a 2.35 screen/projector and was wondering if there is anything I can do to the skin to make it display in proper proportion on the super wide screen? I've searched and have not been able to find anything. My guess is I'm out of luck?

still works great, but it will zoom/crop the fanart background and the movie cases, icons, etc are stretched some.

If not available (without major internal reconstruction), then hopefully will be considered for the near future.... Smile
Thanks again for the skin.
Noticed no one ever replied to this. But I am on the same boat and I would absolutely love a cinemascope version of the only skin I've ever used.

Maybe all Ronie needs is $mall incentive? Big Grin
I would be in for a contribution for this effort!
I'm sure its not an easy task, but more than happy to kick in if he accepts donations
I'd be even happy to donate if can't do the modification/option..... the skin is that good!
I also would not have any problem what so ever shelling out for something as good as this.
I'd also like to volunteer my screen for beta testing in case he does not have a way to test.

Having said that, I am a Java developer myself, but I have never entered the world of xbmc coding. The only Python I know is Wanda, at my local zoo. Wink
(2014-09-04, 20:32)wojeda Wrote: [ -> ]I also would not have any problem what so ever shelling out for something as good as this.
I'd also like to volunteer my screen for beta testing in case he does not have a way to test.

Having said that, I am a Java developer myself, but I have never entered the world of xbmc coding. The only Python I know is Wanda, at my local zoo. Wink

I am coder myself & I don't know Python either, but I have look at Python code, and it by itself is a piece of cake if you compared it to Java, and being a programmer for 30 years, code is just code, a language todo same actions. If I was you, I just make a fork of the skin. I think it is to much to ask Ronie to do this just for for a couple of you people. He already is embrace in continuing ininterupted support for Kodi / Helix so he has his hands full.