Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: hot to get rid of xunity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. I'm trying to delete and uninstall my xbmc, are there any hidden files in my macbook pro that
I be unaware of? When I download the new xbmc it just loads the old one again with all the adons I had
before I don't want it to do this I want to start with a fresh xbmc.

Are there any hidden files that I am unaware of? and where can I find them?

Thanks,
how do I get rid of xunity xbmc. evertime I delete it and try to install a fresh xbmc frodo version it keeps loading back to xunity xbmc?
Depending on which OS your using your user library may be hidden. If you want to delete everything you will need to delete the app as well as ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC (just the xbmc folder). If the user library is hidden you can reach it from Finder press Option and pull down the Go menu. Library should be there as a destination.
Deleted
Merged threads, do not double post please
(2014-02-22, 03:31)wgstarks Wrote: [ -> ]Depending on which OS your using your user library may be hidden. If you want to delete everything you will need to delete the app as well as ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC (just the xbmc folder). If the user library is hidden you can reach it from Finder press Option and pull down the Go menu. Library should be there as a destination.