Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Move renamed files into different folder?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to use tinymediamanager to clean up my current movie folder. Right now it's fairly disorganized and there's a number of movies (~700) - I'd like to move the files into a new folder as they're renamed so that I can keep track of how things are going. I tried hard coding a path into the "Folder name" field, but the example shows it just going into the middle of the current path. Any suggestions?
the renaming process is only possible "inside a data source". The movie path is created in the following manner:
<data source>\<folder pattern>

E.g. your data source is E:\ - you can only rename the movies inside E:\ - not to F:\

hth
I'd also like this. For example:

E:\Movies\Cool Runnings (1993).mp4
to
E:\Movies\Cool Runnings (1993)\Cool Runnings (1993).mp4

Ideally, -fanart.jpg, -poster.jpg and .nfo would all be in the same folder as the movie.

Is this possible? I only started using the program yesterday so I may be missing something.

Thanks.

EDIT: I figured out how to do it.
(2014-03-02, 19:19)steve thornley Wrote: [ -> ]I'd also like this. For example:

E:\Movies\Cool Runnings (1993).mp4
to
E:\Movies\Cool Runnings (1993)\Cool Runnings (1993).mp4

Ideally, -fanart.jpg, -poster.jpg and .nfo would all be in the same folder as the movie.

Is this possible? I only started using the program yesterday so I may be missing something.

Thanks.

EDIT: I figured out how to do it.

Can you tell me how you did this?
Just use the "rename & cleanup" on those movies with the default / your desired naming patterns Smile