Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Clearart Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using the 'logofanart' view (in TV Shows). When I have a TV show with a missing logo I go into 'TV Show Information' & then choose 'Get Artwork'. If 'Artwork Downloader' can find some clearart, when I go to 'Choose Artwork' the 'logo' button is available. However, if 'Artwork Downloader' can't find any clearart I do not get the option to choose my own logo even if I have one in the folder.

An example of this would be the new Amazon series 'The After'. The scraper can't find any clearart so even though I have a logo I do not see a way to add it.

If there a way to force the local artwork (logo.png) to be used or am I missing something very obvious?

Thanks,

Martin
Did you enable support for local files in the artwork downloader settings?
Yes. 'Use local files' is enabled.
And which version of xbmc and neon?

I'll need to troubleshoot this when i get back from holidays in a few days, so you'll need some patience
Hi, Frodo 12.2 on Windows 8.0 (PC) using Neon (GIT) 2.5.9.1372367851.

No hurry, enjoy your holiday!!

Thx
Where did you acquire a version with such a weird number? Skin should be 2.5.9 only.

PS: I'm already on the plane waiting for takeoff
I went to 'Settings', 'Appearance', 'Skin', 'Get More...', select 'Neon (GIT)' & the number comes from the Add-on Information screen.

I hope you turned your phone off. We wouldn't want your low power phone crashing the radar or comms system would we....Smile
I was wearing my aluminium foil hat so all went well Smile

You must be using a repository that contains "Neon (Git)" which means they modify the addon.xml.
Smile Next you'll be telling me you use your phone when filling your car with petrol......naughty!!!!

I'm not sure how to switch repositories. I'll search the forum & change.

One more thing for you not to think about on your hols....is there a way to get the 'slim list' view in 'TV Shows' to mirror the 'slim list' view in 'Movies'

Cheers...sorry to bother you on your hols, there's no urgency, I can easily wait until after your return.

Enjoy

Scratch that last one. I've seen in your [WIP] thread exactly the view I'm after & you mention that you've added it. I'll try & install your latest one from the correct repository.

Don't get too drunk/sunburned/bored (delete as applicable)
I'll probably put up a downloadable zip for the first version of neon 3 for Gotham after I get back from Venice
Neon has been released for Gotham
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=191934