Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The development is based on community developers. Thanks statements always goes to devs listed below.

USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)

This plugin provides content of available videos, shows and epsiodes from u.s. network channels on demand.

formerly Free Cable - US station aggregator
by BlueCop

• Download
  • on GitHub
  • Help

• Developers
  • Channels
    • ABC (limited)
    • ABCfamily (limited)
    • ABCnews
    • A&E
    • [adult swim]
    • AMC
    • Bravo
    • The Biography Channel [not yet coded]
    • CBS (DNS, Proxy, VPN)
    • CMT
    • The CW
    • Comedy Central
    • Crackle
    • Disney
    • DisneyJr.
    • DisneyXD
    • Food Network
    • FOX (DNS, Proxy, VPN)
    • FX
    • History
    • HGTV
    • Lifetime
    • LogoTV
    • MSNBC
    • MTV
    • Marvel Kids
    • National Geopgrahic
    • Nat Geo Wild
    • NBC
    • Nickelodeon
    • Nick Teen
    • Nick Toons
    • Oxygen
    • PBS
    • PBSkids
    • Spike (DNS, Proxy, VPN)
    • Syfy
    • TBS (DNS, Proxy, VPN)
    • TNT
    • TV Land
    • USA
    • VH1
    • WB Kids

*red = not working
*orange = partially working
*green = working

*Proxy Server = Communication connected through a third server acting as a proxy.
*VPN = Virtual Private Network
*DNS = Domain Name Server
All information without guarantee.
So this is the same program as Free Cable, which is also in your repo? I noticed it gives me a script error now upon trying to open Free Cable.
@xbmcwayist

"Free Cable" was renamed to "USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)" but the basic code is still the same (certainly improved). It gives you a script error because there is a missing script called script.module.t0mm0.common that let's pop up a upgrade message. Never mind now, please uninstall Free Cable (and BETA, too) and install the new USTV VoD Add-On you can find in the xbmcplus repository. Enjoy.
(2014-03-29, 20:02)moneymaker Wrote: [ -> ]@xbmcwayist

"Free Cable" was renamed to "USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)" but the basic code is still the same (certainly improved). It gives you a script error because there is a missing script called script.module.t0mm0.common that let's pop up a upgrade message. Never mind now, please uninstall Free Cable (and BETA, too) and install the new USTV VoD Add-On you can find in the xbmcplus repository. Enjoy.

Thank you for the quick reply. I noticed the change in the changelog of Free Cable, verifying things for me. I was about to delete my above post but you beat me to it. Wink Anyway, thanks for the update on it. And thanks for the addon!!!
Nice work. Thanks a million!

edit: moved my other comments to the support thread
@hfudge

already know ...

@all

to keep the release thread clean please use the support thread for bugs/issues/problems!
[comment moved to support forum]
(2014-03-29, 20:02)moneymaker Wrote: [ -> ]@xbmcwayist

Edit - moved my post to your support thread
There Are Some channels Missing From Old Version In The New Version. Are They Coming Or Just Gone?
There Are Some channels Missing From Old Version In The New Version. Are They Coming Or Just Gone?
thank you so much for this update guys Smile i appreciate it alot
Update message

Code:
version 1.0.1

* context menu - forgotten name changes
  * fixed Daily Show & Colbert Report
  * sort networks alphabetically
  * fixed none available SouthPark shows
  * create README.md (GitHub source)
  * use varible library path instead of remapping path
  * fixed NatGeo network
  * fixed Tonight Show
Hey, great Add-on Smile

Everything seems to work fine for me, except the "The CW"-script. Does somebody else have the problem, that no videos are playable?
Removed. Wrong thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13