Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Vertical menu in Hybrid / Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.

Thanks for a really great skin, I have been using it for more than a year now and I am very happy with it.
Just one question, on the new "Gotham version" of Hybrid I cant seem to find the vertical menu anymore?

Maybe I am just really blind and can't find it in the settings... or is it really gone?
Please help, i really prefer to have the vertical menu.
Sorry it's gone. Sad as I also used it, but way too many issues and problems.
(2014-03-19, 07:44)Mudislander Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry it's gone. Sad as I also used it, but way too many issues and problems.

So sad to hear, but thanks for the reply.
I guess i will be on frodo as long as possible then..
I have to agree. I love this skin because it was so customizable with a vertical menu. Back to the search for something similar. Thank you for your work on this skin thusfar.
Why was it removed? This was the main reason I used this skin. Guess I'm going back to Frodo Sad Are there similar skins?
Actually playing around with a vertical Gotham version ATM. Think I'll bring Convergence back to life
(2014-04-26, 22:42)Mudislander Wrote: [ -> ]Actually playing around with a vertical Gotham version ATM. Think I'll bring Convergence back to life

Sweet looking forward to that! Till then I'll stick with Frodo Smile
Hello. Another vertical menu user here. I'm in desperate need for a vertical menu for Gotham, please! These horizontal menus are just horrible for HTPCs that use a remote with a mouse trackpad.
Love the skin. I have tried them all and I find this to be the best, especially the horizontal menu.