Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Both IPTV & VU+ addon???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have not found any answer to this simple question:

Is it possible do make more than one PVR addon enabledHuh

Under GOTHAM, I can install the VU+ Addon or the IPTV simple client Addon.
It look like if both are enabled, XBMC is all messed up.

May be using two profiles for lauching XMBC with 2 different desktop shortcutsHuh
Same here, I have 3 , argus tv simple iptv and vu. The vu doesn't work but strangely the recordings work I mean if in the sat receiver I record a program it is shown in xbmc recordings and played correctly.
Maybe a solution for now is to make in pvr iptv simple direct links to the sat receiver but it's too much work and I will not have like this ability to schedule recordings or record on the fly etc.
Yesterday i tried the CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod and magically the VU+ Addon after the restart showed the channel of my Sat Receiver fine and all was working perfectly!!...

Somehow this mod fixes the problem..
You need to download it for Gotham from the latest source here and in bottom right you right click and you save the mod.. then normal install from addons page pointing to that file.
Dohhh I was fine more than a month and suddenly something updated and I miss again the vu channels. Am I the only one? Same scenario.. i see recordings but not channels.
Guy's only the ccm confluence mod allows me to have simultaneously argustv and pvriptvsimple and vu+ addons together. Any other skin don't show the vu+. Anyone knows why this happening?