Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I can't connect to the forum from tapatalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone

I have some issues to connect to xbmc forum with tapatalk for some time now

on both 3 clients (ios , Windows 8 and Windows phone 8) I can't log to the forum it displays errors like the forum is not reachable or that I can't log in

with ios client I have access to preview but i can't read the posts

on Windows it displays nothing at all

thanks
Clearing the Tapatalk cache solved the issue for me.
Indeed it works for iOS
I Will try on the windows 8 app
Thx
Since a long time I am making use of tapatalk on my android tablet, that is working very well.
But since today I know that windows 8.1 does also have a tapatalk app, version 1.2.1.0.
I can connect with the third party xbmc forums, but when I try to open xbmc org forum, I can't see any messages.
I am also not asked to login or register.

How can this problem be solved?

Edit:
But I can see some previews of feeds, which I can't open.
Same problem here with my win 8.1 pro tablet.
cant login to forum,

Greetz Stealth
I had this issue, I went into the settings and cleared the cache, then it started working again.
(2014-08-15, 10:07)Eddage Wrote: [ -> ]I had this issue, I went into the settings and cleared the cache, then it started working again.
I can find the settings, but I can't clear cache in windows 8.1.
Don't you make use of windows 8.1?
I posted the issue on tapatalk board in june but still no answer
I use Tapatalk daily on android. It's working fine for me at least.
I'm also on Android right now,
No issues.
It's only with the Windows app that there are issues
Actually I am using it on an S5 and was having issues for the past few days. I clicked on some arrow at the right side top of the app (I think that it looked like an open door with an arrow pointing to the left) and now it is working again.