Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TVDB scraper - Cannot use for multiple language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I am a complete XBMC newb, but I really like the way we can customize the interface, and the skins are awesome. I was using Plex before, but their recent changes are no longer satisfactory for my HTPC setup.

One thing I can't get in XBMC and that I had in plex was the support for multiple language for TV Shows. I currently have 85-90% english shows, and 10-15% french shows. Since only 1 language can be selected for the TVDB scraper, I can't figure out a way to get all the episode information from TVDB for all my shows. I think I could create nfo files for all these shows, but then the process is no longer automated and I would like to keep the manual updating work as low as possible.

Suggestions?

Thanks! Big Grin
Remusonline
Split them into two folders. One for English and one for French.
Or set language per tvshow
Hey Martijn,

Great advice, I split my tv shows and movies by language using the correct scraper language, and everything works well. I managed to generate a smart playlist combining data from both sources, and it work seamlessly.

Thanks!

Remusonline