Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Score threshold and message different?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Score threshold is set to less than 50 %, but while scraping this is shown: http://i.imgur.com/RscHaTB.png

It appears, that a different value is used for scraping. If so, how could I correct it?

And, could I make the scraper scrape the way like the one of XBMC scrapes? The XBMC scraper automatically always finds almost all of the movies correctly. Can I set the settings of tMM the way its scraper can work (almost) the same way?
this is an old message where the threshold was not customizeable Wink I'll change the message that the customized threshold will be displayed

We do follow an other idea with our search engine: we do not take any result if our calculated score is too low (or 2+ results are too similar). It is much better not to take any result than taking the wrong one! Imagine that some movies would be tagged the wrong way - you'll almost never find them; but if it is not tagged you will find it soon Smile

btw: the results from the scrapers are not as good as they should be - that's why we recalculate the score and use our own scores
Thanky you, mlaggner,

OK, an old message, but the threshold is applied.

Quote:We do follow an other idea with our search engine: we do not take any result if our calculated score is too low (or 2+ results are too similar). It is m
uch better not to take any result than taking the wrong one! Imagine that some movies would be tagged the wrong way - you'll almost never find them; but if it is not tagged you will find it soon
Well, yes, I like the idea very much. There are some well known movies obviously easily and correctly found with XBMC, but not with tMM, so I wondered which settings I should change.

By the way, what is the best way to use XBMC and tMM together, should I scrape with tMM only or can / should I scrape one time with XBMC the other time with tMM or...?

Thanks again.