Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Last.FM Scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
service.scrobbler.lastfm

This is the Last.FM scrobbler for Kodi.
Please let me know if there are any issues.

features:
  • last.fm scrobbling
  • last.fm love tracks

setup:
- go to the addon settings and enter your last.fm username / password

download:
the addon is available through the kodi addon repo.

If you have issues with this addon, please post a Debug Log!
You will receive NO support without a debug log.

info for skinners:
Window(Home).Property(LastFM.CanLove)

LastFM.Love:
RunScript(service.scrobbler.lastfm,action=LastFM.Love)
Thanks!!! This is amazing, dude. I'm excited you restored this functionality which was so unceremoniously removed. It even says 'playing from XBMC' on last.fm with a little icon.

Tested working in Gotham.

How to install:

Go to System->Settings->Add-ons->Install from zip
Browse to find the file and install it
Then go to System->Settings->Add-ons->Enabled Add-ons->Services
Right click on Last.fm and choose Configure
Enter your user name and password

Maybe someone else can go into how to add Love and Ban to your keymap.

Cheers!
Thanks a lot for this ronie - simple but functional, just what was needed!
Thank you @ronie !
Your addon works like a charm on my RaspBMC (XBMC 13 inside).
Works great! Thanks!
Works fine. Just renamed the old settings in userdata/addon_data to the new name Smile
Hi ronie, I installed and configured the add-on, but hasn't scrobbled anything yet. What information can I provide to aid you in helping me figure out what's wrong? (That is if you'll help me, haha)
(2014-05-26, 21:05)shlowbro Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ronie, I installed and configured the add-on, but hasn't scrobbled anything yet. What information can I provide to aid you in helping me figure out what's wrong? (That is if you'll help me, haha)

have you enabled 'submit songs to last.fm' in the addon setting?
restart xbmc, just to be sure.

if that don't work, please provide a Debug Log.
(2014-05-26, 23:08)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-26, 21:05)shlowbro Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ronie, I installed and configured the add-on, but hasn't scrobbled anything yet. What information can I provide to aid you in helping me figure out what's wrong? (That is if you'll help me, haha)

have you enabled 'submit songs to last.fm' in the addon setting?
restart xbmc, just to be sure.

if that don't work, please provide a Debug Log.
Yeah, I made sure it was enabled and login information was correct. Still nothing after restart.
I couldn't get xbmc log uploader to email me link to my log so I uploaded it here
http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/85239523/file.html
Since yesterday I'm often getting a "Connect to Last.fm failed".
(2014-05-27, 05:38)shlowbro Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I made sure it was enabled and login information was correct. Still nothing after restart.
I couldn't get xbmc log uploader to email me link to my log so I uploaded it here
http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/85239523/file.html

thanx, turns out i accidentally pushed a corrupt version to the addon repo.
will be fixed soon in v0.0.2
(2014-05-29, 00:00)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]thanx, turns out i accidentally pushed a corrupt version to the addon repo.
will be fixed soon in v0.0.2

Haha, I see. Look forward to it. Thanks.
Sorry to be a bother, but just did a clean install of v0.0.2 and configured everything but still got nothing Sad

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=213209
Heya... I normally don't like to put a "me too" here, but just to confirm this is not a single incident:

I installed from .zip about 10 days ago.. it worked fine; I see now that it has been upgrade to v0.0.2 now and it stopped scrobbling (since May 28).
Hi,
This addon does not work anymore. I extracted the log file, but I cannot upload it to xbmclogs.com because the website returns a 504 Gateway Time-out error.
I will do it when the website will become available.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17