Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Sort music files by date created/modified
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This subject was discussed over and over in general xbmc forum with no success. It is a feature that I miss the most now in XBMCRemote.
By default all songs in library are sorted by file name. I would be in 7th heaven if I could sort it by file creation or last modification date. I am constantly adding new songs to my library. Therefore being able to access latest files more quickly would be such a great feature.
Is it possible to implement it via xbmcremote? I imagine it would be a question whether xbmc have 'physical' access to files and can access file properties?
in general, adding library's sorting options is in my TODO list. I'll check if that kind of sorting options are exposed also when accessing to files.
(2014-05-23, 14:36)joethefox Wrote: [ -> ]in general, adding library's sorting options is in my TODO list. I'll check if that kind of sorting options are exposed also when accessing to files.

Any progress on this one?

Waything since aones for this feature!