Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: any way to have different views in movies / tv shows?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For example, we have huge LED tv's yet ACE uses these massively chunky fonts ... and there's only ever the one view which is list of items to left, and a "album cover" photo on the right.

The beautiful high res fan art is obscured away in the back and transperancy settings has no effect.

In other XBMC skins you can choose all sorts of different "views" whereas we seem to have only the one in ACE?

Other than this, i LOVE ACE. Especially love the home screen ... and the GUI when actuall yplaying a movie or tv show is great.

It's just the list views that i dont like.

Ace looks like this in movie view ;

Would love a view like confluence and most others have ;

When in a video or movie view (such as you included above for Ace) press your left arrow key (on remote or keyboard). This will bring up a menu bar listing "Smart Shortcuts", "Viewtypes", etc across the top. These will allow you to modify the display. When you are done with these menus, just navigate to the top and then press the up arrow one more time and they should close.
please have my children.

Thankyou.
One other question, is there a way to make that a default view for all children folders ? ie i click into show and it reverts to default.
(2014-06-07, 15:23)qwerty6054 Wrote: [ -> ]please have my children.

Thankyou.

Thanks, but I'll pass.

As to your other question, I'm not sure. If I understand what you're asking I have not found a way. I've had to set each screen independently. There may be a way, but I don't know what it is.
(2014-06-07, 15:36)qwerty6054 Wrote: [ -> ]One other question, is there a way to make that a default view for all children folders ? ie i click into show and it reverts to default.

BUMP ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks in Advance
Left menu like in confluence? it doesn't exist I'm sure. I'm looking at this on the X7 android box.