Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Mod] Disc Art in Video Info Dialog - Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The contents of this mod have been removed for Jarvis v16!

Those searching for similar features will find it incorporated into Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO.

Further requests for modding support and new features should be made to Mike Silvo in the thread linked.

Thanks again for your continuing interest!
Just tried this. Easy mod, looks good and works perfect!

Thanks.
Very nice, thank you!
yes thanks...
Can't see "choose art" option now but other than that works perfectly.
Please fix the issue
(2014-09-08, 23:57)tabishmon Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see "choose art" option now but other than that works perfectly.
Please fix the issue

Choose art is still there, hidden under the "+" symbol. I thought it was better that way.
(2014-09-10, 22:42)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-08, 23:57)tabishmon Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see "choose art" option now but other than that works perfectly.
Please fix the issue

Choose art is still there, hidden under the "+" symbol. I thought it was better that way.

This had also been bugging me as I couldn't see Choose Art in the Extras dialog until I discovered there is another xml file linked to DialogVideoInfo where all this stuff is displayed. It's called custom_119_ExtrasDialog.xml which hadn't been included to download together with your modded file.

I worked out how to add the option Choose Art to replace Cinema Experience in the custom dialog file and to activate the window selectdialog from custom_119_extrasdialog but can't work out how to set the focus on the specific list from the dialogselect.xml file.

Can you point me in the right direction please.

It's been fun playing around with stuff and learning.
(2014-09-13, 22:42)Kokonutcreme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-10, 22:42)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]
Please fix the issue

This had also been bugging me as I couldn't see Choose Art in the Extras dialog until I discovered there is another xml file linked to DialogVideoInfo where all this stuff is displayed. It's called custom_119_ExtrasDialog.xml which hadn't been included to download together with your modded file.

I worked out how to add the option Choose Art to replace Cinema Experience in the custom dialog file and to activate the window selectdialog from custom_119_extrasdialog but can't work out how to set the focus on the specific list from the dialogselect.xml file.

Can you point me in the right direction please.

It's been fun playing around with stuff and learning.

I'm not sure why you would have to edit ExtrasDialog - I can choose art automatically or manually by clicking on the "+" and then choosing the desired option. The default extrasdialog should already have these entries because I did not edit them, unless these options were removed in an update. In that case, I'd have to provide a legacy copy of the extrasdialog.

To replace Cinema Experience you must edit the DialogVideoInfo I provided and find the Cinema Experience button. Replace this code with the Choose Art button from the original DialogVideoInfo. Note the seperator.png entries; these are separators between the buttons and should not be removed.

I believe this is the code responsible for the Cinema Experience button:

-<control type="button" id="90202">
<description>Cinema Experience button</description>
<width>260</width>
<textwidth>435</textwidth>
<textoffsetx>15</textoffsetx>
<onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(script.cinema.experience,movieid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
<label>$INFO[System.AddonTitle(script.cinema.experience)]</label>
<visible>System.HasAddon(script.cinema.experience)</visible>
<visible>Container.Content(movies) + !SubString(Window(10025).Property(CinemaExperienceRunning),True)</visible>
</control>
great mod now got this working on aeon nox 5 thanks for this
I updated the mod to include a new cast section.
Hi,
I've got a problem like this when i'm trying to use that mod. I've tried this on two PC's and there was same issues. Any ideas?
I just downloaded the file and tried it with a copy of Helix 14.0 and all was fine. It could be that this is no longer Gotham-compatible. What version of Kodi/XBMC are you using?

The problem in that photo is the movie poster is not loading on the left side. This poster is controlled by a variable at Line 16: $VAR[PosterVar] found in variables.xml. Have you modified or used someone else's version of variables.xml?

I would back-up your skin folder and try a fresh install of Aeon Nox 5 from the repo. Then add this mod to the fresh skin. If it works, one of your other xml files such as variables is broken. If it doesn't work, then you may need to upgrade to the latest version of Kodi.
(2015-01-09, 13:58)filip15ns Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Warner:
I downloaded the file on the first post and noticed that the font size for year, studio rating, votes, etc is smaller than the other sections, don't know if you can fix
Yes, I could. But I didn't notice that the first time I looked at it.

As I side note, I've managed to incorporate all of the known fixes from the official skin into the views I use myself. So they are always up-to-date.
Hi warner306 , I have installed this mod on Helix 14.0 but I don't get info for actors from Imdb. Is that how it is intended to work ? Discart is working great.
Pages: 1 2 3