Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Upcoming Recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may be a question for the general XBMC forum, but I'll start here:

I do not want to see the upcoming recording information on the the main menu...is there a way to hide that information?

I can go to the 'Timer' section to get the rundown, if needed.
Yeah, this is beyond our control. I could be wrong, but I bet it is more skin related than core pvr-xbmc functionality, so maybe there is a skin already that doesn't show this info.
you could also presumably modify/hack the default confluence skin to not show this control on the homescreen. Ask around in the skinning forum. Better yet, develop it as a user settable skin option (under Appearance->Skin Settings) and then submit a pull request to XBMC codebase for the next release Wink

Since it only shows when "LiveTV" main menu item is selected I don't really mind it. Eg if you shift to/highlight the other main menu entries Videos TV Movies Pictures etc, it doesn't show it then... so no big deal to me personally if the PVR main menu tells me the next upcoming recording