Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Stuck on Wide view --fixed--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just setup Openelec/xbmc with Aeon MQ5 and am having some trouble. I love the skin but I can't seem to change out of the wide view on any library. When I navigate to the top menu to change views clicking left or right doesn't do anything. I see the left or right arrows turn red so I know the key press is being registered.

I've tried two separate keyboards and disable/re-enable the skin. Any ideas on what to try next?

Thanks
@froshroom, you need press up arrow, and active others views first, after use left or right for change...
Ugh, tried to watch some youtube videos and people just were able to choose new one. I did not realize i had to to enable. Thanks for help!
It sounds like your talking about it changing when you use an addon. Every time browse to a new page on an addon it will revert to wide. To stop it you have to change the default view from wide to something else. There are posts on the forum how to do this if you search.