Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: The ultimate display device? Start saving!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Samsung's 105-inch curved Ultra HD TV, The UN105S9W which goes up for pre-order this week at $119,999.99. + eco + taxes + stand. The TV is one of the largest Ultra HD (UHD) resolution and a curved OLED display. Because the screen has an extra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio, it's technically not "4K" with 5,120 x 2,160 resolution, or 11 million pixels & aspect 21:9

http://mashable.com/2014/07/22/samsung-105-inch-tv/
already placed a pre-order
Won't called any display that's curved the ultimate in anything apart from gimmicks.
(2014-07-22, 20:44)FernetMenta Wrote: [ -> ]already placed a pre-order

Yes, one for each room and including toilet.

Though Im a bit peeved, as the mount is extra...
I've started saving my lunch money, but my calculations suggest there has to be a breakthrough in human longevity or get very lucky at the Salvation Army Thrift shop.
I given up eating all together.
Finally, a reason for XBMC to do a kickstarter. I always knew we needed a 105 inch curved UHD TV for Devcon.
But my sofa is straight.... bugger.... how will I cope...
If I start the process to sell my house I could buy one when they come out. But Then, Would it fit in my box on the side of the street?? Big Grin
(2014-08-04, 22:10)Traker1001 Wrote: [ -> ]If I start the process to sell my house I could buy one when they come out. But Then, Would it fit in my box on the side of the street?? Big Grin
I'm thinking maybe making a box out these. Quadraphonic viewing and sound!
It would be more of a cylinder wouldn't it, Wink Well the wife has said Im not allowed to sell the house. Sad