Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How can I get xbmc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my name is Gary. I have an iPhone retina display that I want to jailbreak and put XBMC on. it's running iOS 7.1.2 I want to know pros and cons if any. If my iOS should be an earlier version, to make it easier to work with XBMC, is there a way for me to rollback the install for an earlier version? Thank you

Gary W Hale
Apple tv2/ipad/dell desktop AIO
You are still in luck for an iOS jailbreak…. But the window to do it will be closing shortly.

Google PANGU JAILBREAK.
Maxie, if u can tell me...... How do I do it? What I mean is, how do I do the jailbreak is there a link that tells me how to get XBMC on my iPad and how to jailbreak? I have jailbroken iPhone before but it's been a while
thank you

Gary W Hale
Google PANGU ... its a one click tool - i think you should manage to use it on your own and based on the wizard it brings with it.

For installation read in our WIKI

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...iPod_touch
The only thing I don't understand is the following says only thru ios 7.0.6 and I am on 7.1.2. Will it still work?

Thanks again

To install XBMC for iOS you must have a jailbroken iDevice running iOS 4.0 through 7.0.6. (4.3 or higher recommended)
For hardware: iPad (1,2,3,4), iPad Air, iPad Mini (1,2), iPhone (4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5S), iPod touch (4, 5).
If you have any issues, be sure to read the iOS FAQ!
wiki is just not up to date ... xbmc works on ios 7.1.2 aswell...
Still waiting 9.x.x jailbreak 😑

Sent from my iPad