Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: delete sickbeard from mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys

I hope i'm not posting this in the wrong place I have installed sickbeard (mac 10.9.4) with mavericks but I restarted it, now all I keep getting when i run it. It asks for user name and password I have not got a clue what it is, and I have googled it but all I want is to delete and start again, I cant see any folder for sickbeard on my mac, but it seems to be running in terminal can any one give me some pointers, thanks in advance

Paul
Definitely the wrong place. This is the xbmc forum.
im well aware this is the xbmc forum, but i have always found it helpful, I spent most of today trey to google delete sickbeard from my mac and came up empty handed hence the reason for posting on here if anyone can help i would appreciate it

Paul
sickbeard has forums. How did you install it?
im well aware this is the xbmc forum, but i have always found it helpful, I spent most of today trey to google delete sickbeard from my mac and came up empty handed hence the reason for posting on here if anyone can help i would appreciate it

Paul

Paul
Stop posting the same thing 3 times.