Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Progress Update. Lyric/Concert info widget - Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Progress Update- 08/11/14***

Still coming along... added a few screenshots of my progress.

Lyrics/Music

Concert Info... Shouts... Music Videos

\***Progress Update***

Got a bit of code cleanup and some error trapping to do yet before I allow downloading and testing but thought I would give you guys a little preview of whats to come. the video is a bit laggy and doesn't do the original quality much justice and you definitely want to change the quality setting to HD in your YouTube settings... but here ya go... cheers.

VERY very nice idea and your good work.
Im waiting for file to testing.
Will be work on gothan only ?
Omg that is awesome. Will there also be one for the white theme.
(2014-07-27, 08:34)cezar Wrote: [ -> ]VERY very nice idea and your good work.
Im waiting for file to testing.
Will be work on gothan only ?
Thanks for the compliment.
I believe I have controls and code that were released for Gotham so I think Gotham or higher will be needed.

(2014-07-27, 12:39)Frozin Wrote: [ -> ]Omg that is awesome. Will there also be one for the white theme.
Thanks for the rep point.
Well... I suppose in time I could add options to change the theme, but as of right now no... sorry.
I plan on releasing it skin independent so certain themes for certain skins would be an awful lot of code
I'll look into it and see what I can do though..
There is surely a lot of work and code put into this. This is just insane and crazy work! Smile I can't wait to try it. Smile
Just about ready to let loose on this... See the first post for updated info.
Hope to have it available for download and testing soon.