Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No Guide Data Available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running a Windows 8.1 64-bit and my EPG timeline says: No guide data available
Am running MCE on the local box as well, when I open WMC , my guide has data
I'm on 0.2.99 client WINGL WINDX X86 Edition
Server WMC is 1.0.0.36, build 1154

XBMC Log: Here

ServerWMC Log: Here
The log seems to be saying guide programs are being transferred back to xbmc. If you look on the status tab of serverwmc after you start xbmc, you can see how many guide programs (EPG entries) were transferred to xbmc, what does it show? Is the channel list showing up in xbmc?
EPG entries says 45040 and 100 channels. All of my channels do show up in XBMC, just no EPG data
reset the XBMC EPG database (and PVR database too). Under System -> Settings -> Live TV -> General and EPG sections.

To me it sounds like an earlier attempt possibly populated XBMC with dummy entries for "no data available" and eventhough now there are different entries, you could have duplicate entries causing display issues. I actually enable the option not to store EPG data in the database, so it is always fetched from the backend on XBMC startup, Ive found I have less problems this way
Beautiful! That did it. I was flashing back to the 80s when I had to use TV Guide or the insert in the Sunday paper to know what was on when Smile

thanks much