Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Air Mouse for Fire TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any recommendations for best air mouse for Fire TV. I've been looking at Mele F10 but wasn't sure if it was best option for running XBMC and other android apps on Fire TV.
I have the f-10 pro and while it runs pretty well, i prefer flirc.
How does flirc give you mouse functionality?
it does not. but i personally don't need mouse functionality. the f-10 pro air mouse works quite well. you just might have to reprogram some buttons, keymap.
I am in the same boat as you OP, looking for an Air Mouse. Do you also want a keyboard or just the mouse functionality is enough? Take a look at this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K768...HPM0ZALZLM

Not considering Mele as it doesn't have dedicated Play/Pause buttons (which I think are a must for any media playing device). Also, unless you want to use an IR receiver, you need to be careful about which keys are IR and which are RF.
I'd like to have mouse functionality for XBMC and sideloaded apps that need mouse support. You make a good point about needing dedicated Play/Pause buttons.
(2014-07-31, 02:57)mr3p Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to have mouse functionality for XBMC and sideloaded apps that need mouse support. You make a good point about needing dedicated Play/Pause buttons.

I am actually a bit confused between getting Air mouse or wireless keyboard. I've read quite a few people mentioning that the Air mouses are very awkward to use & most of them are over sensitive and need steady hands while wireless keyboards with touchpad offer better usability. Can someone who has used both put in your experience?